Min Yoongi: The Broken hearted

They said when the door's close you have to find an open window. I, Min Yoongi. Believe in this since childhood. that's why even if the world are though i still hold onto my dream.

And there she is at my front.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, you know I don't love you "
i almost cry when she said that.

What is this? Why it always become like this?

We're here at the park(what a cliché place) and i confess to her that i love her, and it never cross in my mind that i will be rejected again.

"B-But you said that You like me...r-right Lian?" i cant believe what's happening right now, i don't want to believe what's actually happening right now. Why does it always became like this?

"I'm really sorry, Yes at first i thought that i love you but...i realized that i r-really love him and the thing that i can give to you is Frienship" her voice are shaking but she still manage to explain. I adjust my glasses and hold her hand.

I inhaled deeply.

"You have a boyfriend?" She shake her head as a response.

"So we have a chance, you just love him i think its not that really deep, w-we can work this out p-please Lian, lets just try.." she look at me angrily.

"No we Cant! NO because i.dont.love.you. why cant you JUST FUCK OFF?" The other people in the park stop what they're doing because of her shouting.

"Lian..." i try to grab her hand but she backed away.

"Talk to me when you're not that desperate, talk to me if your head have enough brain to think what is really right"

She left...

Some parents guide their child to look away and some are looking at me,giving their sympathetic look.

How may times I've rejected? 9? 13?. now I've lost of count. Sometimes i wonder why..why they always dump me, leave me, fucking broke me. Last time i checked on the mirror, I'm not that unattractive but why they cant love me?

Since childhood I've never been loved. My mother left me after my seventh Birthday, leaving me with my father who always busy on his Business shit go oversees and never shown up in a month,leaving me with our maids.

When i start on middle school i start to appreciate others beauty. But every time i show my interest in them, they shove me away like a pest. I've lost of count how may times i became rejected. I don't know how may times i cry because of a girl, its ridiculous to think that i am the one who always hoping. Whats wrong with me? Why they cant love me?.

.....

Short UD. Just introducing Min Yoongi.