the encounter - Chapter 4

Disclaimer : I do not own magi, nor the characters. It belong rightfully to Shinobu othaka. And the picture displayed above/below belongs to the respectful artist. Thankyou for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My name is rinnae yuisse, but you can call me yuisse" i introduced myself. "Nice to meet you, miss yuisse. My name is morgiana."said the pink haired girl.

After we introduced ourselves, we then began to talk about various stuff just like where we are from and what age. And that time i relize that morg is around my age. Well, she's just one year older than me. Aladdin said that he just came from the tenzan plateau. "I thought that there's only grasslanda there!" I exclaimed. "no, actually there is this place where they built white tents and there is also a lot of horses there!" He said excitedly. "What about you, morgiana?"i asked. Morgiana nods and says "Hmm...last time i was with a caravan in qisan village."she said. " how's Qisan? Is it a nice place?."yes, it certainly is...." morgiana said as she paused. "You're going back to balbadd to catch a ship to your homeland, right?" Aladdin asked morgiana."yes, and also because i wanted to see you again, i wanted to give my thanks to both you and alibaba." morgiana suddenly stop walking, so me and aladdin stopped too.

" im so grateful to you both for giving me back my future, thankyou so much, aladdin" she said as she bow down.(until the floor)
"Your future?" I asked. " no! Stop that mor!" Aladdin said as he frantically moved his arms. "Im pretty sure i can speak for alibaba too when i say that neither of us freed you just to get your thanks..". I chucked seeing both of them. "Huh?" Morgiana replied in confusion. "Im sure he did it becaunse its the right thing to do" replied aladdin. Morgiana smiled and stood up. " about alibaba.. he seems like a nice person" i started. "Yeah, he really is. Now i really want to see him again too" aladdin replied.

After a couple more of conversation and chats. I noticed that morgiana is a former slave. " what? I- i didnt know that there are slaves here..." i jumped in surprise. Honestly, i never expect that the dimension... i mean world that im in allows slavery.

"It was before alibaba and aladdin freed me

"It was before alibaba and aladdin freed me." Morgiana said. "And what about you, Yuisse?" Asked aladdin. I stopped for a while as im not sure what to answer. I dont remember much on how i got to the village, all that i remember is that a dimesion traveler is not supposed to tell anyone about my real life. "I dont remember going anywhere outside the village.." i answered. " so this is my first time i guess"i continued.
And i also learned that 'magic' exist here.
And also that 'dungeons' here is the one who provide the 'magic'. Which is just as i what read about at the library. I have a good feeling that this is going to be an interesting adventure.

●○●○●○●○●○●flash back○●○●○●○●○●
(Before chapter 3)

I strolled around the outskirts of the plain town. I took a glance at the buildings surrounding me. Suddenly, something caught my eyes as i gaze towards the ivory coloured walls which is standing out from the monocoloured city.

I lift my gaze towards the wooden sign that has something written on it. "........ a Library.... " i said in astonishment. Its not like i've never seen it before, besides i went to the library quite often. Im just surprised that im able to find one here. I walked in to find rows of shelves full of books!. Some people might say its boring but for me its the opposite since i like books so much. To me books are fascinating, its like exploring the world. I slide my hand to the brown wooden cover and pulled it open. I gazed at the words written over the yellowing manuscript. slowly reading them letter by letter.

And after a while of reading, i finally finished the book

And after a while of reading, i finally finished the book. And from that i have gained a lot of essential informations. "I think these information's going to be usefull to me, as i have no clue of what this dimension is like."

-flash back end-

"So when do you going were going to arrive at balbadd?" I asked.
"I dont know, but as long as we follow this road, we should arrive." Aladdin said.
I looked up to see the road ahead of us, just before

Both aladdin and morgiana jumped backwards to their fighting position

Both aladdin and morgiana jumped backwards to their fighting position. With morgiana looking away. "Both of you, Watch out! He could be dangerous!" Warned aladdin aa he streched his hand in front of us. "Dont worry, i can handle this!" Sais morgiana, still looking away. The naked man walked forwards as raised his hands. I prepare myself to fight as the man got closer. "What a very nice day isnt it?" Said the man. Surprised, i instantly reply " the monster can talk!!". I can see that the man seemed flustered as he tried to calm everyone down. "Wait! wait! There must be a misunderstanding!.. t-this is not what it looks like" replied the man.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-author/writer sama= well chapter done!

Someone else= *yawn* what took you so looong...

Author/writer sama= im so sorryyy

Rinnae= dont worry, its okay.

Author/writer sama= a lot of thankyou to the reader who are willing to wait.
ありがと(idk if this is right)