You hang out 2/2

Y/f/p/t/h-your favourite place to hangout
Blok

You and Blok were at a toy shop just hanging out like the kids you are. Blok kept on trying to get this teddy bear that was as big as him if not bigger. How are you going to carry him you said looking over his new teddy bear barza wardar he responded Okey but good luck getting him in the car you said walking to the car laughing as he tried to find away to carry it. After that you guys went to get Ice-cream. Um blok you have something on your nose you said pointing to his nose. He tried looking at his nose and you giggled you grabbed a napkin and wiped the Ice-cream off.

El materdor
You two were shopping well more like he was shopping and you were carrying his bags as you were walking with 3 bags in each hand you passed a shop with a beautiful necklace with your birthstone. Wow you said looking at the necklace through the window but then you looked at the price. You know I could buy it for you El sais sipping his drink What I could never ask you it is so expensive and you said looking down. Naa,a beautiful lady deserves a some thing as beautiful as she he said walking in the shop and buying it, you blushed and nodded.

Dancing Rasta
You and Rasta went rock climbing at a local rock climbing centre. You getting tired yet y/n Rasta said at the top of the wall. I am just getting warmed up You said climbing the wall faster. See you said to him. Ya okey he said. After that you guys went out for coffee and talked. Wait so your a captin for your own team he asked looking amazed yep We play f/s and we are called t/n.

Big Bo
You guys went to play soccer. Yes goal for Y/n and the crowd goes wild raaayou say as you scored past him I feel like I should quite the supa league now Big bo said Don't you nearly got it you said to him Where did you learn to play like that he asked DR taught me you said Who is DR he asked Dancing Rasta duh you say after that you guys went to his favourite Restaurant and you told embarrassing moments about your brother. Wait he actually did that asked big bo laughing his head off. Yep I don't know how he ended up sleeping with a bucket on his bed, painted on shoes and a sighn that said king I just know that is one of the funniest things I have ever saw you said

Twisting Tiger
COME ON TWIST You yelled to you best friend while you pushed him to a bowling alley . Y/n I can walk he said calmly Yes put this is more fun you said pushing him. When you finally got there you were exhausted. You okey he asked Ya twist I am now let's play you said walking into the bowling alley . He just shook his head and followed you inside. Guess who won at bowling Twisting Tiger did. Come on Y/n it was just a game Twist said to you as he drank a soda. I am a horrible bowler you said banging your head on the table softly. You aren't he said I missed the ALL the pins tiger you said hey remember when we pranked Ura giri he asked Ya his beard was blue for a month you said laughing Tiger then started to blush a little. You okey Twist you asked y-ya I am fine he said.
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
I hope you liked it oh and
THANK YOU600000helena
FOR MAKING ME FANGIRL On her supa strikas story you guys should check it out Thank you 600000helena
For writing an Epic story