02. Second Interview

(A/N): The second set of questions will be posted here :)

_______________

1) MckynzieJones: What's your most favorite thing about being a writer?

I love the idea of being able to create a series of events out of the daydreams I get sometimes. I also love knowing that what I write plays a role in someone's life. The fact that my words could provide someone a temporary escape from the hardships in life just overwhelms me. Point is, my favorite thing about being a writer is that it allows me to make people happy.

2) Kimmyrules12: If you could be any character in a book (even male) who would it be?

I would pick Elliot Jensen from Saving Elliot because the guy who likes her is the most perfect imaginary character to have ever and will ever exist. I'm hopelessly in love with him.

3) 1dfanfics26: Are you going to revise and publish After 3?

Definitely.

4) Kayadaneker: When are you going to make another After book?

Once I'm done with the current one.

5) NarryPoppins: Do you have any secrets to your writing process?

Not at all. I think you'd be surprised to know that the ideas I come up with for my books occur to me in the most ordinary of situations. Before I sleep, while I'm "studying", in the shower haha. Just really at the most random times. So no, no secrets lol. 

6) Coolkitty95: What is your favorite song by The Fray, and what is your favorite One Direction song?

Favorite song by The Fray is Rainy Zurich. I love that song so much.

My favorite One Direction song has been and will always be Stole My Heart. I know it's old but i absolutely love it and it also brings back so many memories.

7) Niallsonlybae: Do you think @imaginator1d would let other people do a revision with other boys?

I don't think she'd mind, but after all the news of her book being published and turned into a movie, I wouldn't be so sure. You'd have to ask her.

8) cuteirishkid: COKE OR PEPSI?

IS THAT A TRICK QUESTION I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THIS.

9) McKynzieJones: What's your most favorite thing about being a writer?

I love being able to have this whole new, alternative life that I create. It's a great way to just escape everything for a little while and live your dreams and thoughts through your own words.

10) LizyBethHoran: What is your favorite thing about Niall and what is your least favorite?

My favorite thing about Niall is how free spirited he is. He's so care free and always has a smile on his face despite how much he must go through. I really value strength in people and Niall seems to have an abundant amount of strength in that precious soul of his. I don't think there's something in particular he does that I don't like though haha.