Chapter 25

Later Ragini reaches home first and climbs the mango tree to avoid doubt to family members. After her, Laksh reaches the house.

Flash back ends.

Ragini continues telling,

"I didn't mean to cheat you or fool you. But, we just wanted to prove, nothing can harm our pure love. I agree that I have done mistake, but I trust it is a strong reason..."

Sumi: what strong reason haa? You have done mistakes always. In the matter of laksh, memory loss and now this marriage.... Do you think life is a game? You don't know to fight, you just know to act...!

Shekar shouts: sharmista...!

Sumi becomes calm.

Shekar: yes, she has acted. But she clearly explained everything. All the first two mistakes she has done only for Swara. We have already excused her... so, there is no need to discuss about it...!

Sumi: but shekar, what about this marriage? Did she think that we are dead?

Ragini holds her legs. "No maa, please don't say like that. I didn't wanted to turn against to you. I just wanted to prove you all. See, I have married Laksh 15 days back. Nothing, has happened to me. You said, his horoscope is bad, and it will harm me. But see, we are happy now.... I just wanted to show this..."

Says Ragini crying. But Sumi remains unreacted. Everyone has tears in eyes.

Shekar comes and lifts her.

Shekar: beta, you did not do any mistake. You just won your love. That's not a sin. Moreover, it is this family who forced you to agree his love. Creating love and destroying love is not a game. We were foolish to separate you both with horoscopes.

Everyone accepts.

Sujatha: we don't have angry on you Ragini.

Swara: yes, Ragini. You have done correct.

Sanskar: but you could have at least said me....after all I'm your best friend Ragini...

Ragini smiles.

Dadi and dadaji also accepts.

Ram: if they wanted, they could have actually run away. But they stayed back and fought. This is not at all cheating. But, we didn't see your marriage.

Shekar: no problem, we will do the rest off rituals.

Says Shekar and looks at Dp family. Dp, Adarsh and Parineetha accepts. But Ap remains calm.

Shekar: what sister?

Ap: you all may have accept this. But this is a cheating on my point.

Raglak shocks.

Ap: they may get all your blessings, but not mine. I'm with bhabhi in this matter.

Sumi: you said truth ap, they have to understand their sin...

Ragini: maa....

Shekar: jane do ragu beta.... The whole family is with you. What is those both ladies didn't accept...

Ragini: but they are my mother like......

Dadi: ladoo, don't think about it much. Your happiness is more important to us than their anger.

Sumi and Ap goes away. Dp tries to convince Ap.

Ragini remains sad. But Laksh is un effected.