Kidnapped pt. 2

YN P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a very unfamiliar house. I tried to bring my hands up to rub my eyes but they only got so far. I felt something on my wrist. I turned my head to look at it and saw handcuffs.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself.

I heard foot steps coming closer and closed my eyes laying back down completely. the door opened and closed. The foot steps came closer and closer. 

"You can open your eyes, I already know you're awake. I saw you on the camera.

I opened my eyes and looked at the man. He didn't look familiar....so why? Why would he take me?

"Where am I?"

"See thats a very good question. I want to be completely honest with you. Ask anything you want. Now, to answer your first question, you are at my house."

He spoke with a smile on his face.

"Why am I here?"

His smile fell as he put his head down to speak.

"That however, is not a question I can answer right now. Not yet. But if you want I will let you walk around the house."

All I did was nod. I didn't want to do anything to make him suspicious. He smiled and walked out of the room. After a few seconds of him being gone the handcuffs clicked and I tried to hurry and get them off. When I finally did I got up and ran out of the room. I immediately ran around trying to find the front door. When I found it, I grabbed the handle and tried to turn it. 

--thunk--thunk--

It was locked, but there was no lock or key hole.

"Baby, I'm not stupid, the doors not gonna open."

I turned around and faced him.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not yours."

I screamed placing my hands on my hips. He licked his lips and looked me up and down.When I looked down at myself I realized I was still in only my underclothes. I tried to cover my body with my arms feeling my insecurities creep up on me.

"Oh sorry. Here you go."

He ran off for a second and came back with a shirt. When he started walking towards me, I got scared.

"Don't come any closer. Just drop the shirt. I need pants too."

He dropped the shirt and walked away. I picked it up quickly and put it on. When he came back he held shorts in his hand. He dropped them and I quickly put them on. 

"Can we please just talk for a second? Like civilized people?"

I walked over to him and stood under him.

"Sure, lets talk."

I reached into my hair and pretended to scratch while actually looking for my bobby pin.

"I took you bobby pin out. I'm not letting you get me this time. Could have killed me last time."

He lifted his shirt and showed me right where I stabbed him. He was bandaged up, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't take my eyes off of his amazing body. Damn he was built.

"You want to touch it?"

"No." I said taking a few steps back. I know he built and he look good...but this nigga kidnapped me. I'm not finna fall for that shit.

He pulled his shirt back down and I stepped back some more.

"Now can we really talk?"

"What the hell do you have to say to me?"

"Baby--" I glared at him and he put his hand up as if recollecting himself.

"YN, I'm sorry you're upset right now but there is a purpose to all of this."

"What the fuck is the purpose?!-- You know what, it doesn't even matter Just let me go!"

He took a deep breath and walked closer to me. He reached out his hand as if he were going to touch me.

"Don't touch me. I don't know you."

I stepped further away from him and walked around the room taking note of my surroundings.

"See let me break this down for you. This is how I see it. You broke into my home and kidnapped me. You drugged me, brought me here and chained me up. I was handcuffed and now you won't let me go. Why the hell should I let you get close to me?"

He looked me in the eyes and spoke.

"You're right. You probably just need some time."

My stomach growled and I tried to ignore it.

"I'm going to go make us something to eat, then I'll leave you alone."

He turned around and I followed not too far behind. It took a minute but I saw him go into the kitchen. I looked around examining my surroundings. I walked around trying do find the room that he had me chained up in. When u finally found it I went in a cracked the door.

I looked around and looked at the high window. It wasn't that big, but if I tried to squeeze enough I might be able to fit through it. I would probably only be able to reach it if I jumped high enough.

I jumped up and tapped my finger nail against the glass. It sounded harder than regular glass. I took the shirt off and wrapped it around my fist. It was too plush so I tore it. I wrapped the torn fabric around my fist and took a deep breath.

I looked up at the window and exhaled.

"Here we go YN. You got this."

I jumped up and punched the window as hard as I could. I exhaled as tried to keep quiet. I hurt my hand. I continued to jump and punch the window.

--thud--thud--thud--thud--

I could see the blood start to go through the cloth. I jumped again but hit nothing but the wall.

"Fffuuuuccckkk!" I yelled at myself. Michael ran into the room and tried to come close to me. He grabbed my hand as I started unwrapping it.

"Are you okay?" I stepped back and pulled my hand closer to my body.

"Don't touch me." I said under my breath. I unwrapped my hand and saw how much blood was there. I wiped it with the bloody rag and hissed in pain.

"Let me clean that for you." He said with what sounded like genuine concern.

"I got it." I tore another piece of the shirt and wrapped it around my hand tightly, tying it.

I moved to the bed and pulled the covers over my chest. The shirt was now torn to the point where I didn't want to wear it. I put me head down and began to feel tears fall down my face. I felt the bed sink in.

"Come eat, please."

"I'm not hungry. Just leave me alone......Please."

My voice cracked as I spoke. I felt him get off of the bed and heard footsteps recead. I heard the door close and I layed down. I just want to go home. I don't want to be here. Why am I even here?

Micheal P.O.V:

I don't want to see her cry. I want to make her happy. Every time I've seen her cry it makes my heart hurt. I know she wants to leave but she just has to know that I won't hurt her. I could never hurt her.