Fun in the Limo

"Okay" She said laying down

*As she laid down to relax I unzipped her dress to see her body and its just amazing."Are you gonna do anything?"She said looking at me with beautiful sex~filled eyes.I slowly removed her bra and started sucking on her boob while she let out a loud scream."So im guessing you like it"I said grabbing her waist."Yes I like it"She said as she rubbed her entrance on to my dick and I groaned.I turned her around and start licking her spine all the way up to her neck."Ah~ah~ah that's a spot"She said grabbing my shoulders.I start biting from her neck to behind her shoulder."Ah your bites.Too hard.I can't take it"She said wiggling her legs.I start fingering her so she could just calm down but who was I not to let her be uncontrollable?So I went deeper,harder, and faster with three fingers inside her."AH!!!"She said while I removed my fingers."Im wet"She said moving her legs."Aw its okay let me clean you up"I said as I started to move my tongue around."Ah don't tease me"She said grabbing the seat."I won't"I said sliding down her panties and stick in my dick in."FUCK PINK !"She said while her whole body is shaking.I started to thrust in her with deep strokes as she moaned my name with pleasure and I loved every moment of it."Ah babe"She said cumming onto me."Say it again, but louder" I said pounding into her."Ah Babe"She said even louder."One more time"I said continuing pounding into her."AH BABE"She said scratching my back out."Good girl"I said playing with her boobs."Where here sir"Thomas said into the speakers."Thanks Thomas"I said exiting Lexssa."Get dressed love where here" I said putting my clothes on."Okay"She said putting her clothes on.*