Puppets, Controllers, and Death

My plan is flawless

KAREN DEVINA is the school's most fabulous badass. She has nothing to lose. As NVH's most popular, prettiest girl ever, she is convinced she will have THE most amazing freshman year ever. What started as friendly competition between her and Cris P., is now a lethal 5-way war between the 5 most popular girls at NVH. Things get even more complicated when she starts to fall for Cristina's little brother Jace...

REGINE DALE strives for popularity. She tries everything-from vicious pranks to juicy gossip-but has impossibly failed. When she is given the chance to humiliate the 5 young ladies in my competition, she has no reason to say no. But when the time comes to take sown ANGIE LAIR, the school's "Academic Queen", she just can't. Regine's long time crush, Jordan, is dating Angie-and if Angie goes down, Jordan goes down too.

RENEÉ ARROLDE has everything. A+ grades, great roommates, an amazing social life. Soon, she joined the lethal war between 5 of the most popular girls ever, though she knew she just signed her soul away. When Karen Devina (Or as Regine calls her, Devila) snags a certain blonde from her, she decides it's time to play dirty...

CHER BANKS just wants a family. All ruined because of her snarky, stealer of a sister. Her sister, JESSICA GRAHAMS, the pretty, athletic archer, just took everything from her, most importantly their younger, mischievous brother, ALEC GRAHAMS. So, when offered a chance to ruin her sister, Cher can't think of a reason to say no to Regine. Well, it could jeopardise her relationship with Connor...

Those are just a few of my friends' background... Or maybe I should say... Puppets.

It is all planned out darlings.

Hang on honey bunches. Y'all are playing with fire....

Xoxo,L

€¥€¥€

Hi,

This is my first time writing so, don't give me bad comments, 'kay?

Thx, yall!

-WeJustMetD