{F} Souvenir

Pairing: Cell x Female Reader

Requested?: Yes!

Word Count: 879

Overview: Cell finds a lost little human curious about his whereabouts. Does he decide to kill you? 

You were walking around town searching for your address, since you had just moved from your old apartment to be closer to your new job. It was a beautiful place, filled with busy streets and chatter. Although what you had been overhearing from those who you passed was a little on the uneasy side. Commotion about a "big bug" fellow, or a "green alien" flying around and taking out cities like it was nothing, ghost towns suddenly forming like there was nothing there to exist within the first place.

Suddenly, a crash came from the very top of a news station. It startled you, but you still knowingly, and stupidly went into the building despite what danger could lie ahead. After all, your job was assessing articles and getting some top stories. Curiosity led you to the top floor. You tiptoed down the hall to what sounded like a bunch of frightened people and looked around the corner to see a large figure. It was dark so you could barely see the image, though whoever it was spoke to the news camera that was rolling like there wasn't a hole in the wall.

"That's all the time you have." The silhouette spoke, blasting the screen with some sort of energy before heading your direction.

'Shit!' You cursed to yourself, speeding down the hallway and into an open closet that looked like it was for equipment. You couldn't close the door all the way, sadly, but there was no time. With the door cracked open you held the doorknob. The figures steps were heard, and seconds later something very tall passed by. You held your breath and closed your eyes. Ain't no way you were leaving until you knew the coast was clear. But all of this equipment poking at your back made it uncomfortable. You suddenly hear a slight thump as you adjusted your leg, freezing in place. You open your eyes slowly to look down, what was seen was a phone. Your phone, that fell out of your small ass pocket. Cursed jeans.

'Damnit.' You look up quickly to see an eye peeping down at you, causing you to jump violently and scream when it pulls the door from your hands.

"Looks like I missed one." The thing grabbed you with his long looking tail, smiling evilly while it snatched you up. Blasting a nearby wall to the outside, he jumped out and landed on the sidewalk. The concrete cracked beneath him, causing your eyes to widen. The streets were now empty, a literal wasteland of nothingness now.

"A-Are you gonna kill me..." You more stated than asked.

"I don't know, maybe." They responded.

"Can you at least tell me who you are, so I know who killed me."

A chuckle had escaped from the creature...thing. You didn't know what it was but all you knew was that it could talk. "You're a sarcastic little human, but it you insist. My name is Cell."

Cell. That's an odd name for an odd being. Literally looks like he came from outer space but okay. This guy meant some business, and you were not strong enough to get in his business. Regardless, getting kidnapped doesn't seem all that bad for some reason.

"So I'm guessing you're not a good guy by the way you look." You say just letting him carry you for now.

"Why do you say that human?" Cell asked looking back at you for a moment.

"If you're as intimidating as you look, I think enough damage has been done."

At that moment Cell had stopped, making his tail come around to where you were now in front of him. He set you down and your brows knitted in confusion and became even more puzzled when he handed you your phone. So, was he not trying to kill you? What the hell was going on?

"You know," He spoke tilting his head to the side. "I thought that humans were just annoying little pests that needed to be obliterated. But you aren't half bad."

"That's...good to know." You say nervously with a small smile. "And you can stop calling me a human. I have a name."

Cell smirked, bending down just a bit to get closer to your height. "Then what is it little human?"

"Y/n, Cell." You spoke. "Us humans don't take too kindly about being kidnapped."

The being had kept his smirk, grabbing our cheeks with his two fingers as his face was mere inches away. It caught you by surprise, but you stayed calm. "I wish I can keep you, but something as perfect as this will get in the way." He raised his head up just a bit, kissing your forehead before letting you go. "Maybe, just maybe, I'll keep you as a souvenir after my work is done." Right then, you watched as his body started to raise in the air. "If not, see you in the next life, Y/n." In an instant he had flown off, causing your hair and clothes to blow harshly with the air that swept you off your feet.

On your knees you looked up at where he dropped you off, seeing that it was the building that he was looking for. You blushed and stood with shaking legs since you had fallen. Maybe...being on a villains good side was a good thing.