mixed feelings

The next day my father called me I'm not living with my parents because I have alots of money which are enough to buy a house so Iam living alone.  I answered the phone call and he started to yell at me he said why did you did this to me you can date eny guy eny guy want to be with you then I told him that I was drunk and I wasn't sure what Iam doing then he told me that he want to sent my cousin to my high school to watch me then I shutdown the phone while he was still talking to me and suddenly the girl  apperd agin and she said to me isn't weird to kiss me while you don't even know my name I told her that I am sorry and asked her about her name  she said my name is Angela  sweet name I said and I was shy because of the kiss then on of my best friends grabbed my t shirt and said to me you was drunk get over it you cant fall in love with someone like this and you are too cool to be gay so Angela ran away and I noticed the tears in her eyes I wanted to follow her but my besties didn't let me go they were showing me the posts on social media about the kiss and they said that I should respond and explain to them that I wasn't gay I was drunk but what if drinking made me do the things that iam afraid to do  when I am ok  they keep it telling me to respond so at lunch time I sat with Angela and told her that I have to know more about her and I have to discover the real me and that she should give me a chance and luckily she accepted and invited me to a secret date  she wanted the date to be in public but I wanted to keep it a secret because I was hesitate iwasnt sure about my sexualty because I never dated or kissed a girl before but I really enjoyed the kiss and I didn't liked enybody before her  so I posted on my accounts that it doesn't matter if I kissed a girl or a boy and I don't want to label my self and in this way I didn't denied that I want to date her and I didn't conformed this at the same time  and  after giving her my phone number I lived her table I didn't wanted to live her alone but I'didnt wanted enyone to see us together especially my nosey cousin I always hated him because he can't mind his own business he said once that he has a massive crush on me but he dont wanted to date me because he is an old school boy he just want to propose to me without dating me but I'dont want him enyway and iam not sorry that I will reject him I don't know when he is coming to the high school so I told her that my house is the best place to go on date at because Noone would watch me there even my cousin she agreed yes I know that a first date at a house  with just me and her is not polite but you guys have a dirty mind because I meant that we are going just to eat some pizza slice and watch a good movie maybe she will like the black swan  I'dont know  but what I know that tomorrow is a day that I will never forget and I should make sure that she will never forget it too.
I was excited for the next day to see her tired to fall asleep but I couldn't because I was thinking of the date the whole night and I had a mixed feelings like I was excited to discover the real me and to know if she is going to be the love of my life but I Was afraid at the same time that someone would see us together
Iwas afraid from my friends reaction if they knowed that we are dating I was Afraid from my mom reaction I think my father dident told her about the kiss and she is in vacation so she will stay away from the celebrates magazines and news but I love my self enough to accept it and if Angela was the one thean Iam ready to fight for our love I felt like we were  the gay vairson of romeo and Julite  when the next day came I was tired because I didn't had enough sleep but it's ok it was a normal day at school but after school I breaked the routine and get prepared for the date I called her before to make sure that's she's coming and she said yes so isent the address to her whean she camed I hugged her tightly like I knowed her from along time like we were dating for years and that's means one thing that I feel comfortable with her now Iam feeling weaker than before and it's hard to tell my story but I should continue before I pass away I want our love story to be immortal because our love is legendary  so let's get back to the date storyline  after I hugged her she gived me a red roses which are matching with  her blush I went to but theam in the vans and thanked her  thean I puted the black swan cd into the dvd divce and she said to me that she like this movie thean I asked her to eat a pizza and while we are eating and watching we were talking to each other about the future of this relationship if there were other dates and if we developed this relationship

    There is a next chapter guys