chapter 6

Chapter 6

     Coming to Paris with Dwayne really did make me feel a lot better, I actually started to calm my nerves a. Little more. He really is a awesome guy and I will do anything in this world to protect him and myself. Even if that does means me coming clean about my past, I just wish I knew how things would go if I did tell him.

     Getting into our private car, dwayne open the door for me and get in. The driver looks at him and say,"Sir, where to?"

Dwayne responded,"Same as earlier." Then the driver drives away from the hotel intobthe busy street.

Dwayne big strong hands grasp my knee and he looks at me smiling from ear to ear like a kid in the candy store. 

"What you're all smiley for?" I asked outnof curiosity.

"Im jus excited about whats about to happen." he said.

"Umhm, well can I at least get a hint," I asked in my playful voice.

"No,ma'am," he say," Then it wouldnt be so much of a surprise then."

I roll my eyes and  let out a sigh.

He then scoots over and say, "Awww my baby mad." and then he smacks me on my ass and grap my face and he kisses me passionately, with his sweet soft lips. By the way he kissed me I knew how he felt about me, I let go of my fit and and just let his lips work their magic over my mind, body and soul.