Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrnggggggggg, my alarm clock goes off making me wake up to a sunny morning and a snoring Dwayne. I got out of bed quietly and turn off the alarm. I text my girls Keke, Ivy and TT, to let them know, I'm going to be late to the salon. I got into the shower, then brush my teeth and put lotion on. I took my hair out of my bun and let my natural curls hang. I put on my diamond stud earrings and slipped on my silver chain necklace with my black shirt that says BO$$ and put on my my black leggings with my Jordan's. I applied my my Mac cyber lipstick and mascara. I grabbed my Michael Kors purse and keys and made my way downstairs.

As I walk into the kitchen I could hear Dwayne rattling pots and pans and came to the smell of breakfast.

"Goodmornig babe," he says as he is checking me out from head to toe.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" I asked thinking of our amazing night.

"Yes I did, and I wanted to make you your favorite breakfast, but I see that you are going to work."

I smile at him, and walk over to him and kiss em on the lips. We started making out, when I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and he started to suck on my tongue and bottom lip. I felt his magic stick get hard as steel when the smoke alarm started going off.

He jumped up and handled the situation, while I blew em a kiss and told him I'll text him later after work, and meet him where ever.

"I love you," he said as I walked out the door and said "I love you too."

I got into my Porsche, and turnt up the radio and jammed to my song Love and War by Tamar Braxton. I pulled into my hair salon parking lot 20 mins later. Seeing that Ivy Keke and TT was already here I walked in my salon, called Diva's Styles and greeted my girls with a smile on my face.

"Ummmm, what your ass all smiley for," Keke asked as I got my station ready for my client which was due to come at 10:15.

"Nothing, I can't be smiley and in good spirits, damn," I said knowing my girls where about to ask all these questions.

"Dwayne must be gave you some bomb ass dick, cause we could see you cheesin' all hard before you even got your ass out the car," Ivy said.

TT who was our home boy (of course he's gay) smacked his lips and said " DAMMMMNNNNN! girl Dwayne got it like that' shoot tell 'em to tell his brother to holla at me, okay!"

"Ummmm, sorry TT, but Dwayne's brother Quan doesn't roll that way," I said laughing like hell.

"Girl, they all say that, but all they need is the right one and they will never go back ," TT said, " trust me boo, just give me 5 mins with 'em, I'll have his brother at my knees begging for more." TT said doing his cat walk and dropping it like it was hot in the middle of the floor.

All we could do was laugh, it was only 9:40 I knew this day was gonna be turnt up in the salon today.

It was only 3:00 when I got through with my fourth client for today, so I decided to go on break before my next client came at 4:30.

"Y'all, want something to eat, before I go get me something," I asked my girls "I'm going to Tereasa's Cooking."

"Yea, girl, get me the white meat chicken box with collard greens and yams," TT said.

Ivy and Keke just shook they head no and said they already got food.

"Alright, now y'all," I said to Ivy and Keke, " y'all bet not be all in my plate asking for some damn food, knowing y'all asses want something."

They all laughed, and continued to do their clients hair.

As I walking to my car I felt my phone vibrate, so I answered it without looking at the caller I.d.