Chapter ~3~

bbylindsey: Can't wait to see him finally!!!!

:COMMENTS:

corbynbesson: Can't wait to see you too i'm so excited!!!!

seaveydaniel: No kidding that's the only this he has been talking about for the past week :/

jackaverymusic: DANIEL IS RIGHT IT GETS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiaMarieJohnson: Awhhhh does corbyn haveeeee a crusshhh omggggg!!!!!

bbylindsey: Oml guys can you not please this is just to much lol :)

hater1: ^^^^^ right this bitch don't even deserve his attention!!

hater2:^^ right she's a hoe and don't deserve to know him either!!!!!

hater3: FUCKKKK OFFFFF BITCHHH HE IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEE

:bbylindsey: has dissabled the comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lindseys pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe people would say such things to people they don't even know, it's all to much i have lovers and haters and honestly i can't deal with the haters after what happened with my dad the last thing i want is for people to start hating on me and trying to come after me. Maybe i should just stay off instagram for awhile but then corbyn and the rest would worry!! this is all just to much for me i'm not sure what to do at the moment but i'm sure i'll figure it out i always do. But for now i'm gonna get some sleep, i put my phone on my bed side table and layed in bed and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Corbyns pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel bad for Lindsey no one deserves to be talked to like that what so ever i know it made her upset but she shouldn't listen to them she's beautiful and amazing and funny she has so much to offer i don't want some haters bringing that down for her. And yeah maybe Lia was right i think i might be begining to like her but  i could never tell her i would make a fool out myself if i tired and she might like someone who is better looking who can sing better and everything i don't why she would ever like me in the first place i mean honestly it's the truth that's why i didn't say nothing after Lia said something about me having a crush on her because i was scared i was gonna say something stupid so i just stayed quite but iv'e got to tell her soon before i lose my chance! I put my down and lied in bed i starred at the window for about 3-4 hours before finally falling asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                            A/N

 Heeyyyy guys i saw all the comments saying please don't delete it c: i just want to say thanks so much for the support it means so much and having 1.1k reads feels so amazing honestly it does ALSO i might be making another story like this so if you want me to use anyone specific just let me know down in the comments on which Celebrity i should use for another story like this i would so much appreacite it thanks so much for the support and i know it's a very late update and im sooo sorry i have been soo stressed with school latley i started August 16 and yeah i promise to update more! I love you guys and dont forget to leave me some celebrity names down below in the comments for my next story!! Love you guys sooo much!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Sadie <3