Tape 1 side B

Beck  quickly turned the tape to listen to the second reason. He didn't know if he should stop listening or not. He just did what Jade was asking him to do.

"Beck you still here? I must say that I'm surprised. I was expecting that you would ran to me or call for help. But you didn't. And thank you for that. Anyway I don't want to waste your time more so here's the second reason and maybe one  of the most important reasons.  My dad...Or this guy that likes to call himself my dad. But let's take it from the top...."

Beck new that Jade's dad would've be mentioned in one of the tapes before he even listened. Jade never told him why, but he knew that she hated him with all her heart.

"It all started 2 years ago... Do you remember Beck? That one day that I knocked your door  late at night and asked you to stay with you? and then I cried...I cried like I've never cried before. For hours...I guess you remember that. Well, It's time for you to know what happened some hours before that and how my life changed forever. To be more specific...It was the begging of the end."

What end is she talking about? Beck wonders..His mind goes somewhere but he quickly throws the thought out of his mind.

"whoah that was dramatic right? not very Jade-y like but as I always say I'm never predictable. Was. Anyway... *takes a deep breath* I went home early that day.. You and I had afight and I was not in the mood to hung out with cat. My dad was waiting for me with my diary in his hands. I know! It's ridiculous that I keep a diary.  I don't know why but I needed to tell someone and certenaly I couldn't tell you about my thought and stuff. Don't ask why. Anyway, He started yelling at me. He was drank. I remember his exact words: <<Jade, you whore I read it all! About your boyfriend and all the times you two had sex. You like sex little bitch? You should feel ashamed!>> Then he stop yelling. He came closer to me and touched my arm. << You don't have to  do this with your boyfriend. He is young, he doesn't know stuff. But someone older...He can teach you a looooot of things.>> I tried to step back but he was holding  me tight.  I started screaming and kicking but he wouldn't care... He undressed me and he raped me. I was crying and telling him that I would call the police. He told me that they wouldn't believe me and they would think that i wanted it. But Beck you got to believe me!"

Beck pressed pause. He put his head in his hands.  His girlfriend was going through that alone and he didn't have a clue! He was so angry! He could hear her crying  asking him to believe her. What was she thinking? That he would blame her? He loved her more than everything. He wanted to throw something so he took a  glass of water and threw it against the wall. After he took some deep breaths the pressed play

"I tried Beck! I really did but he was stronger! I couldn't stop him and I didn't like it. at all! when he left i started crying. I wanted to leave. I didn't have anywhere else to go but your place. You were the one person left that I knew I could trust. I didn't tell you anything because I was scared that you wouldn't believe me. But it doesn't matter now. I came to your home by feet. Running because I was afraid that he was behind me.  Ι came to your place and instantly everything was better...you hugged me and kissed me. You did the best you could but i just couldn't forget him touching my body. I will never forget this feeling...I was feeling so dirty...like a whore..But I know that I DIDN'T want this...Or maybe I did...Maybe I was overreacting and being ridiculus like you were always saying"

How could she think she was overreacting? HE FUCKING RAPED HER! His girl! His beautiful girlfriend had been through this shit and he wasn't there for her.. Maybe he never was.