2 : Zoe's POV

I woke up at 7 and got dressed. I took Nala out to the toilet and gave her her breakfast. Then it was took for mine. I had some granola and yogurt with fresh blueberries, raspberries and stawberrys. Once I was finished i went back upstairs to edit my vlog and check my emails. I realised I had one from the Vidcon team. As Alfie woke up I read the email to him. he was really eager but the date of rang a bell in my head. I think I'm doing something on one of those days. sure it's nothing to worry about. Alfie went to answer the doorbell as I finished of the thumbnail of my vlog.
The date was bugging me so I checked my phones calendar and realised I had had a ton load of messages. Some from mark , others from joe and mum and a couple from Tanya.
They were all like this ...

"OMG ZOE CONGRATULATIONS :))))"
"zoeeeeeeeee congrats!! You definitely deserved it!!!!! Ekkkkkk"
"Congratulations Zoe :)))))) well done!!!!!!"r
"Congrats on 15 mill zo !!!!!! You neeeeeeed to teach me your trick to stardom!"

I hit 15 Million subscribers on my YouTube channel. OMG OMG OMG OMG.
i want to scream but don't as I hear Alfie start his vlog downstairs. I scroll through my twitter. It's a mush mash of congratulations and the latest Love Island gossip about Marcel and Gabby. Once I hear Alfie finish his clip I run as fast as my little legs can take me and jump into Alfie's arms.
"What's up Gorgeous????" asked Alfie
"I may have hit 15 mill on YouTube last night" I reply trying my hardest to keep all my emotion in.