Emergency operation

Deidara's POV

"DANNA!" I screamed. I watched as the puppet master I had admired for so long fell to the ground. He seemed shocked, there was a large rip in his cloak right above his human core.

He hit the ground with a dull thud that resonated all around. His body splattered all over the ground but quickly reconnected like they were suppose to. He wasn't moving. A bad feeling filled my gut as everyone of the Akatsuki members directed the bird they were riding towards the ground. I reached him first, leaving Lilith on the clay bird. Kakuzu and Konan quickly picked Sasori's limp body up and placed him on the clay bird I had just made. This was bad. We might lose two members.

Kakuzu and Konan tended to Sasori's wounds carefully as we flew back to the house. It was unusual for us to care about each other in the way we do, I mean, it's not wrong to care about your partner(s) but not other Akatsuki members that you don't really know.

When we reached the house Sasori and Lilith were taken in first and brought to the basement. Sasori kept some medical equipment down there. The rest of us who weren't needed at the moment restlessly waited upstairs in the living room. I might lose two friends! I'll be stuck with Tobi! I groaned and sat down on an empty chair. Could this day get any worse?