Touchy

Zane's POV

A week or so has passed since Garroth and I made up, he is certainly feeling better. He is acting as if nothing even happened, I wish I could do that. I feel the suns rays shine through the curtains of my bedroom, shining onto my face. I groan, opening my eyes and squinting. I wipe my eyes and sit up straight, feeling a rush of cold air smack against my body. Even with the blankets over my legs I'm still really cold, I shiver slightly. It's around February, so I'm not surprised it's cold. Lately the weather has been up and down, stupid global warming. I swing my legs out of bed, standing up. A sudden rush of blood rushes to my head, making me dizzy. I had gotten up to fast, and now I'm quite light headed. Stumbling over my own feet I squat down, holding my head in my hands. I breathe heavily, trying to recompose myself. Standing up, slowly this time, I make my way to the dresser. I get changed out of my bright pink pj's and put on an over sized black sweater, I'm not planning to go out today, it's too cold. I open the door to see Garroth and Laurence talking about something, they both turns towards me with a grin. They both seem to be in good moods for it being so cold, they walk towards me. 

"Baby brother we had a great idea~!" Garroth coos in my ear, making my body tense up. Garroth wraps one arm around me, resting his hand on my left shoulder. Laurence does the opposite, resting his hand on my right shoulder. I swear these two are like dumb and dumber. 

"We were going to go sledding, because it's snowing!" Laurence cheers, I turn my head to see white flakes fall down from the sky. I sigh, squirming away from the two's grasp. I shake my head and wrap my arms around myself.

"I don't really want to go sledding...you two can go." I mumbled, pulling up my plain black mask. Garroth shakes his head and grabs my arm, tightening his grip around me. I try and squirm away but he is stronger than me, it kinda reminds me of when Ein took me. How I tried to fight him, but I was just too weak. My eyes shake slightly and Garroth seems to notice, because his grip loosens. 

"Please come with us..." Garroth hesitates before pulling me closer and whispering in my ear.

"Plus...everyone is getting suspicious."
"That's not my problem."
"Yes it is!" 

We whisper yell to each other as Laurence watches, I groan and throw my head back slightly. 

"Fine I'll come, who else is coming?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. 

"Dante, Lucinda, Kim, Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan and Travis." I shiver at Travis's name, but they don't seem to notice. I groan once more and make my way to my room with a "Let me get changed."

Laurence POV

As Zane walks into his room I walk over to Garroth, grinning like an idiot. He tilts his head and crosses his arms with suspicion spread across his face. 

"So what were you two whispering about~?" I ask, wrapping my arm around his neck. His face tints red and I can't help but laugh, it's really fun to tease Garroth. I'm not going to lie I missed Garroth so much when he went to the lodge, and when he came back different I was beyond worried. This boy is always on my mind, I just have this instinct that I have to protect him from everything...and everyone. He is strong, but helpless. 

"We were just having a brotherly conversation." He replies, looking down at me. Garroth is a giant, I have to stand on my tip toes just to get close to his height. I grin and bring him down to my level, smiling widely. He blushes bright red and I laugh louder, suddenly I hear a door open and an evil laugh.

"Hey lovebirds! Stop being a cringey couple and get going! I don't have all day to watch you two horribly flirt." I hear Zane complain, I look over to see him grinning from ear to ear. I blush as well and he pushes past both of us, walking down the stairs. I let go of Garroth and clear my throat awkwardly. I can't help but mentally smile, it's not the worst thing in the world to be called Garroth's lover. I mean, he's handsome, funny, adorable, he looks like he would be a great kisser and overall an amazing guy...oh auto correct...that was supposed to say...I like sports. 

Garroth and I follow Zane down stairs, we throw on out winter coats. We all put on out boots, tying them quickly. We leave all at the same time, and Zane trudges behind us.

"Garroth I've been meaning to ask ya something...Y'see it's been a month since you all came back from the lodge. Can you tell me what happened." I ask, not even looking at him. We walk side by side to the park, holding a sled under our arms. Garroth gulps and looks down at his feet as we walk, watching as he makes footprints. 

"Nothing important..."
"Then where is Aphmau!?" I ask rather loudly, causing him and Zane to stop. I look back to see Zane standing there, shaking. It looked like he was crying, but I wasn't sure. He wiped his eyes, and continued to walk. He pushed past Garroth and I, making me stumble back. I am about to fall when Garroth catches me, but he still isn't looking at me. He looks ahead to see Zane trudging through the snow all by his lonesome. 

"Don't talk about Aphmau near Zane okay?" He asks, well actually...demands. I guess that's a touchy subject. 

"I'm sorry..."
"Don't be...You didn't know" He flashes me a big smile, making my heart melt and making my face become bright red.

"Let's get going!"

I nod frantically and follow Garroth as he begins to walk...what's wrong with me!?

(IM BACKKKKK)