The First Step

I started searching for reliable sources all around the States. It wasn't an easy task but it ended with a pleasurable result. Then, I took out a note book and wrote everything I understand about The Assasinos. I found out that the leader is actually living in Mexico and he is mostly not involved in the the crimes commited.

The Assasinos were established for generations and they are very loyal to their leader. So, this man must be highly respectable. So, I did a background check on him. He is actually a famous criminal, Antonio Capochi which is commonly known as Anto. He is famous for the murder of many politicians and officers of the law.

I am starting to the fear the task given to me. I wouldn't want to end my life trying to catch a highly trained criminal.

Thinking of all the crimes commited by The Assasinos, I then said "I will catch them and put an end to it." I continued searching for more information on The Assasinos. I found out that the do sell drugs in a private club a few blocks away from the department.

"You need a warrant to enter the building," said Joshua, on of my team mate.

I can't request for a warrant based on an assumption which might not be true. Unfortunately, I have to let it go and admit that they are untouchable.

"I am not giving up. There has got to be a way to defeat them, we just have to find it." said Jack.

Looks like its back to square one. I began searching for more sources and suddenly, most of our informants were murdered after telling us what they know. More lives were ended due to us. Coming to this point, I did not know what to do.