🌜hapter 1

This is a story I found the other day in one of my old journals. The journals story had a decent storyline, but was written by a younger me that had no idea were to go with it or got bored and stoped it. So here we our the new title few new characters and revised version of the old one. I hope you all enjoy.

Third person

"Victoria take the boxes for the kitchen out the car and to the kitchen please while I start to unlike the items for the living room" Said Sora to her younger sister Victoria , as she grabbed an box for the living room. Victoria nodded to her going to the trunk, as she to grabbed a box and made her way in the house. Sora looked over to her younger brother Victor waiting to be told what to do. " Victor can you get the things for the down stairs bathroom and take them to it" Sora said as she walked into the house not waiting for a response.

She made her way out the walk way and into the living room on the right setting the box down before spinning around and making her way back outside for the rest.

She walked back out and said " Victor once your done take the boxes for the study to it" once Sora saw him looking to see how many boxes were for the downstairs bathroom. She grabbed a box this time that was half as heavy as the last one and grabbed a second one the same weight before making her way back into the house.

She set both boxes beside the last and made her way back outside to get the last box for the living room.

She grabbed the last box with ease making her way back into the house once again.

They came in and out until all the boxes were out the car and in there designated rooms.

They all made there way out one final time for now locking door behind them.

Sora , Victoria , and Victor all got into the car to head into a few shops in town for the items for there rooms. As they walked around the different stores in the mall they found they received a lot of strange looks from what Sora presumed were fellow werewolves , but ignored it because they would be unable to tell we were rogue wolves due to the sent hiding spray.

After a few hours the tired trio made there way back to the car and home.

Half way home the car had became silent as Sora began to hum a sweet toon amongst the siblings talking imminently causing then to become instances by Sora's singing and the toon they heard so many times before...

Glass half empty, glass half full..

Well , either way you won't be going thirsty...

count your blessings ,not your flaws..

You've got it all, you've lost your mind in the sound..

there's so much more, you can reclaim your crown..

your in control rid of the monsters inside your head..

put all your faults to bed...

you can be king again...

Sora sang and abruptly stopped when they reached the house pulling them out the trance.

Sora sighed as they exited the car and took the bags full of new items into the house. Sora unlocked the door clicking the lock button to the car as they all made their way into the house closing the doors behind them.