🌜hapter 3

I was just sitting there after I had woke up for the billionth time.

My life went from being peachy to as good as a rotten apple.

I don't know how long I have been in here but I am tired, weak ,hungry, and have counted 345,682 in the long time I have been awake. I have been in here for at least 4 days. No one has came by, I have heard nothing about the Alpha , and don't know how the twins are.

I sighed and began counting again out loud in whispers "three hundred forty five thousand six hundred eighty three".

I was about to say the next when I heard foot steps and stoped to listen.

They got closer till I could see it was the same man as before.

All he said was the Alpha is back and can see you now before coming in , and taking me out with the cuffs I have grown use to burning my skin.

I could barely walk as we trended down a made of halls , and up some stairs.

We came to a beautiful room with double doors. The man nocked before the man on the other side said  come in Blake.

Blake opened the door and dragged me in. I kept my head low. They had a dark wood floor with what I think was concrete underneath.

We stoped a few feet away from a desk I saw the twins feet. "  Who do you have here" the man behind the desk inquired. " A rouge caught trust passing alpha" Blake said. " Why were you trust passing rouge" the Alpha inquired.

I don't know it was now that I found my power but I did. I raised my head and looked the Alpha dead in his chocolate brown eyes and said " because I can".

The look on his face was to die for. I heard two pares of laughter and looked to see my healthy twins laughing there ass off.

I smiled at them as I heard a loud growl and snapped my head to the Alpha. His eyes were pitch black.

The twins stoped looking and stared down.

In pure rage the Alpha three something large I think his laptop off his desk that shaded on the wall.

I store him dead in the eyes earning another large growl before we heard several foot steps. Before I saw the large hand of the Alpha I saw the even large man with black hair and striking blue eyes in the door way.

As the Alpha slammed my head to the wood breaking it and connecting with undead concrete I whispered mate.

Then all I saw was red and heard two faint far away screams  before I was quickly engulfed in darkness.