Chapter 4

A crowd of over a thousand scream at the top of their lungs as the show ends, Cleo and I proudly one of them. Niall runs over to the two of us, sweaty and grinning, after the boys bow and say their good nights.

"Uh oh." Cleo whispers. "Why does it look like he's up to something?" She side glances at me and I shudder. Niall stops in front of us, panting lightly.

"Great show Niall!" I say brightly, his smile being contagious.

"Thanks! Hey, so the guys and I had an idea?" Cleo and I side glance each other again as the others join Niall.

"Okay?" Cleo asked uncertainly as Louis swings his arms over our shoulders.

"In peace offering of the clumsiest bloat on this side of America," Harry says, giving Louis a pointed look who shrugs innocently and gestures for Harry to continue, "we would like to invite you two back to our hotel for pizza." I look at Cleo who smiles brightly at me. I jump on Harry, giving him a bear hug causing him to chuckle and hug me back. "I take that's a yes?" I laugh and nod.

"Best peace offering in the world!" Cleo laughs, a faint pink to her cheeks as Louis kisses her cheek loudly.

"You two are keepers!" He laughs, looking at Harry, who nods and laughs with him. Niall jumps and claps his hands excitedly.

"Yay! Let's go!" He yells loudly. We all laugh at his enthusiasm before following him out to a waiting car. To my relief, there aren't very many fans out by the car so we have no trouble getting into it. Louis hooks his phone up to the stereo and blasts "Suga Suga" by Baby Bash. I shout a laugh and sing along to the song, Cleo and I dancing stupidly with the boys. Harry stares at me for a second, a small smile gracing his features.

"What?" I laugh, looking at him. He chuckles and shakes his head before leaning up to my ear so I can hear him over the music.

"I didn't know you could sing." I shiver as his breath fans my ear before nodding lightly, facing him.

"I've been singing since I was a kid. And dancing. It's the same with Cleo, she's just better." He frowns lightly at me but the car stops before he can say anything else. We clamber out of the car and rush into the hotel as it was surrounded by paparazzi but thankfully the boys form a blockade to protect Cleo and I. Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, Cleo and I all collapse into the elevator, laughing loudly.

"Is it always like that?" I ask Harry, leaning on his shoulder, to which he nods lightly. I sigh gently before looking up at him. "Do you ever get sick of it?" It's his turn to sigh before he shrugs again.

"It makes it hard to have a relationship with friends that aren't celebrities. But I guess I'm used to it by now." I frown softly as the elevator dings and the door slides open. We exit the elevator and the boys guide us to a room. I flop on one of the beds, Cleo joining me as Liam orders the pizzas. Niall grabs the remote and starts skimming the channels. I jump at him as he passes a certain station.

"Niall! Go back!" Cleo shouts, joining me on Niall, who lets out a muffled noise of distress as Louis laugh at him.

"What is it?" Harry asks, staring at us in amusement. I laugh triumphantly and flick back to the station as Cleo squeals and jumps into Louis. He catches her easily and smiles at her as she blushes crimson.

"Face Off!" I look at Harry incredulously. "Only the greatest American TV show, right after Vampire Diaries!" Niall scrunches his nose as he sits up.

"You had to jump on me and brutally attack me over a make up show?" I gasp at him as Harry speaks up.

"Isn't Vampire Diaries the same thing as Twilight?" Cleo and I both collectively gasp at Harry before beaming him with pillows. He yelps and tries to dodge the pillows as Louis and Liam roll in laughter.

"How DARE you?!" Cleo shouts. I laugh and hit Harry with a pillow again. "They're nothing alike!"

"Okay!" Harry laughs, raising his hands in surrender. "I'm so sorry. I'll never make that mistake again." Cleo glares playfully at him as a knock sounded at the door. Liam jumps up to answer it, paying the delivery guy, and shutting the door. Louis jumps excitedly.

"I love pizza so much!" I laugh at him and we all dig in.

                                                                           ***********

I look up at the clock on the nightstand. 12:45 am blinks back at me before I turn to look at Cleo who sleeps soundly on the couch. Harry and Louis are staying in this room so it's just the three of us awake, though Harry's in the shower. Louis smiles lightly at Cleo and then at me as I yawn.

"You're welcome to stay here tonight Ray." I smile gratefully at him.

"Thank you Louis. I appreciate it." He just waves me off with a smile as I walk over to him, hugging him lightly before crawling into the bed he isn't on. "Will you tell Harry I said goodnight when he gets out of the shower?" Louis nods again and I smile before closing my eyes and drifting off into sleep