twenty eight

QueenGrassi:Goodnight Scottie hopefully, I'll wake up when you come here.

Blondie: You won't, I just woke up from a nap. Go to sleep baby boy, I'll see you soon.

QueenGrassi: kk

Mitch quickly changed into his pajamas, which consisted of just his boxers and slipped under the covers as he transitioned into a peaceful sleep.

Scott slipped his phone in his pocket and got out of his car, stepping into the building.

A few hours passed by and Scott was finally finished for the day.

He checked out and went to his car them proceeded to Mitch's house.

Like he said, he left the window open.

Scott smiled at the blonde who was sprawled out all over his bed.

Scott chuckled fondly at him and moved his body under the covers before placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Seal it with a kiss." He murmured before leaving.

Mitch woke up the next morning with a tinging sensation in his lip.

He didn't understand why so he proceeded on doing his long morning routine.

He made his way downstairs, stopping halfway when he heard soft snores.

Mitch tiptoed the rest of the way down to see a figure with blonde hair sleeping peacefully on his couch.

Got big just for this. But eh, it's worth it.