thirty three

"Well, I guess our discussion is over." Avi concluded as he zipped his pants before fixing his shirt.

Scott nodded in approval as he regained his breath.

Scott kissed Avi's lip slowly one last time before watching him walk to his car.

Scott fixed his composure before going to Mitch's house.

The blonde haired boy had just woken up.

Being only 12:30 he thought it was an accurate time to at least eat.

"Hey baby boy, I brought you breakfast." Scott explained as he gave Mitch's temple a kiss.

Mitch blushed at his affection and thanked him quietly before heading to the couch.

"You look good in my flannel babe." Scott smirked.

"But I look even better in you." He whispered in Mitch's ear, causing him to shiver.

Mitch blushed profusely as he ate his muffin and sipped his coffee.

"Am I making you thirsty?" Scott whispered causing Mitch to choke.

"N-no!" He coughed out as he tried to breathe properly.

Scott smirked at the smaller boy and ate his breakfast in silence.

Only the crunching of the muffins and the sipping of coffee could be heard.

Mitch crawled over to Scott and sat in his lap with a smirk.

"Hi my little baby." Scott cooed as the smaller boy pouted at the nickname.

Scott chuckled at the blonde and tackled him in a hug before hovering over him.

"Get off me you big donut!" Mitch screamed as he slapped Scott's chest repeatedly.

"Are you a soprano, cause I make you hit all the high notes." Scott whispered in Mitch's ear causing his face to go red.

"Shutup you big dork." Mitch spat.

Scott laughed at the defenseless boy and started tickling his sides.

"G-get off me you fat corn dog!" Mitch squealed as Scott's fingers danced along his sides.

"Kiss me first!" Scott ordered as he slowly removed his hands from Mitch's sides.

Mitch rolled his eyes playfully before leaning up and kissing Scott passionately.

Scott's hands traveled to the back of the flannel as he slowly removed it.

"Scott."