six

i'm back lmfao sorry about ranting in the last chapter but i just had to get that off of my chest.

this is a real update and i decided to start calling you jealous ass little girls "tracy" and the writers that are winning and successful as well as hella popular "tomica."

get it? lol, tracy is jealous as hell of tomica and is always throwing shade. not to mention, that woman's name is always in that bitch's mouth. and she just can't admit that she's only jealous because eric left her ass and moved on with another woman; then made that woman wifey in the hospital.

twenty years later and she's trying to persuade her naive ass "fans" that she was eric's real wife. bitch bye. you're jealous as hell and always will be.

meanwhile, tomica is living her life and even though she remarried, she still carries eazy's last name and will always be known as his widow. oh and he left her everything.

lmfao so that's why i came up with this. from now on, all of you jealous ass bitches that wishes you were other writers, you're now known as tracy.

and the ones that are still shining through the jealousy, you're tomica.

but don't take it too personal lol because i know that a lot of you hate tomica.

now let's play!

1. Name an overrated N.W.A. song or songs.

Answer here:

2. Name an underrated N.W.A. song or songs.

Answer here:

3. Which member left the group first?

Answer here:

4. Was this member (the answer to number three) mentioned in the movie?

Answer here:

5. When did Eazy start rocking the jheri curls?

Answer here:

for the next five questions, i'm going to post five photos of n.w.a. and eazy-e albums and i want you to simply tell me what your favorite song is. (or songs if you have more than one)

6.

Favorite song or songs?

Answer here:

7.