#2

We exchanged numbers and talked to each other every night for hours. We would meet up and just talk about our lives. We made it official, on our first date. Our lives from then were great we moved into a house together and our relationship was amazing.

But as time passed I couldn't return the same love to him anymore. He cared so much for me and would do anything for me, I just didn't have the courage to break up with him. I fell more distant to him.

I lied to him. I acted around him. I acted like I was in love. Months passed by and I couldn't take it anymore, I had to break up with him. Even if it would hurt him, he deserved better, someone who could return his love and love him forever. Someone who's not me.

I paced back and forth in the living room. Reciting what I would say to him. I was too focused to hear him come home.

"Choi Ra, are you okay?" Taehyung asked placing his bag on the chair next to him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded my head.

"Uh, Taehyung could we talk?" I asked him gesturing to the couch.

He nodded and sat on the couch while I stood standing. I inhaled and cleared my throat.

"I think we should break up," I said keeping it simple.

His eyes widen, and he looked at me.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I can't return your love anymore, did you ever feel our relationship was falling apart?"

"So you were acting this whole time?" He shouted furiously.

"I'm sorry Taehyung."

"IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!!!" He yelled with tears pouring out down his cheek, as he looked at the floor.

I had decided to be the villain of the story and that it was already too late to go back. I went to pack my things, knowing he could hate me for as long as he lived, but I'd still have that then lie to his face. As I was finishing up I heard glass smashing. I quickly ran downstairs with my suitcase.

There stood Taehyung grabbing his hair confused smashing plates, bowls, and vases on the ground.

He saw me and threw a plate in my direction. I dodged it but the glass broke hitting the wall behind me and gashed a side of my arm. Blood dripped from my arm as I held it in shock.

Taehyung just stared at me, his eyes almost blank even. Like something inside him flared, then his eyes once with a blank expression turned to fear and worry. He ran over to me and held my arm.

"I'mmm - sorry I- I didn't mean to-" He said stuttering looking at my bleeding arm.

I shook my arm off his grip and headed out the door, too scared to see what would happen next. Leaving him alone with his own thoughts

*Taehyung's POV*

I sat on the steps of the stairs grabbing my hair in frustration. How could she just leave me after what we've been through all these years? How could I hurt her like that and raise my voice at her for the first time? Did I do something to make her do this?

All of these thoughts raced through my head.

"UGH! " I shouted in frustration.

"Choi Ra. You're mine. And if I can't have you no one can."

"You can't get rid of me that easily, sweetheart."