#4

"Oh my god!" I panicked. I phoned the police and explained what happened.

A few minutes later they arrived with the paramedics, who took Jimin away. Leaving me crying. After the police asked me a few questions I was dismissed. I couldn't stay in the apartment after it had become a murder scene, so I stayed at my best friends house.

She kindly let me stay as long as I needed. Each day was hard since I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. Maybe I had a curse, I had to lose every lover I had. I lost Taehyung, and now I lost Jimin. Sora had left to buy groceries leaving me at home alone. I decided to stay in bed cuddling into my blanket, watching some youtube videos. 

But then, there it was again. Knocking. Repetitive. Violent. Knocking. I was scared, maybe the person who killed Jimin came back to kill me. I hid. But then the knockings stopped. I heard footsteps from outside my room. Now there was knocking on my bedroom window. I just hid hugging myself, scared to death. That's when glass shattered. MY WINDOW!

I just closed my eyes hidden in my closet, until the closet door swung open. I let out a loud scream startling Sora who was standing there. 

"MY GOD CHOI RA! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" She yelled.

"Are you okay? I came home and everything was quiet. Your window is broken too, I think someone threw a rock through your window." She asked worried. 

I stepped out of the closet to see that see that she was right. There lying on my bed was a note taped to a rock. Sora stepped out of the room to grab a broom. The note read. 

"You can't get rid of me! She's next!"