Chapter one.

"Hey! I ran out of water!" I yell in the empty lobby of Solana High. I see Matt's head peak around the corner. I chuckle as he carefully walks around the edge, making sure not to knock any water filled cups over.

"Here ya go, darlin'." He says with a country accent, handing me maybe my 30th gallon of water tonight. I finish filling up the rest of the cups half full and easing my way back towards the clear part of the lobby.

I toss the jug into a near by trash can and join Matt in our least favorite teachers classroom.

"Mrs. Daniels is not going to be happy." Matt says looking back at me, pouring the rest of the glitter into the top drawer of her desk.

There's a different color for every drawer except her top drawer, that's the drawer she gets in everyday to get her class plan out. Its a clipboard with every classes seating chart, attendance list and what she has planned for the week.

That drawer is filled with a rainbow of colors. Along with a device that we set up. When the time comes that she opens the drawer, she will wear the rainbow, may even taste it, if she screams.

"There the cannon is set." He shuts the drawer carefully and smiles evily.

"Cannon?" I laugh.

"Well that's pretty much what it is." He says with a smile.

"Alright, to the next classroom." I rub my hands together with an evil grin.

"Well, okay then." Matt laughs and runs across the hallway.

We get into Mr. McMadin's classroom and find Julia and Jacob building the table and chair fort I thought of. Matt and I grab a chair and start helping.

"There, welcome to fort Carspinosides." I say looking at the huge pile of meatal and wood.

"Its beautiful." Julia wipes a fake tear away. I laugh and run to the next classroom. Deashia and Carter are gluing the seats to the floor and to the tops of the tables.

I pull on one of the chairs and it starts to break off the table. "Okay, stuck but not permanent." I say with a laugh.

I run to Mrs. Kendricks class and grab the box of supplies. I start taping up the streamers all leading to the center of the room on the ceiling and hanging the disco ball. I tape some on the walls so they hang down, some across the desks and finally hanging them down from the door.

She's our favorite teacher so we didn't want to do anything too serious.

A lot of the rooms are filled with balloons. Every entrance and exit has hundreds of half filled cups of water in front of them, in perfect symmetry, so no one can step in without knocking a few over. Some rooms bubblewrap all over the floor and walls. Mouse traps across the floors. And many more greats ideas my friends and I had came up with along with a few other seniors that wasn't scared to get in trouble our last few weeks of senior year.

Prom is next weekend and I still need to find a dress. I've gotten better at the whole girly thing, cheerleading brought it out of me. Julia, Deashia and I are the only ones out of the girls that are still cheering.

We all kinda drifted after I was kidnapped. Besides Deashia and I we got stronger. She wants Matt and I to be together but I'm still unsure of what I really want. I still feel those small feelings for Sammy. Even after what he did to me.

But back to the girls. Jada started hanging out with us all less and less after her and Taylor broke up, she finally just stopped seeing and talking to us. Summer focused on her school work so hard that she just stopped talking to us all completely. I get that her parents are strict but she didn't have to forget about us.