Feelings For Him

Johnnies pov

It was a Friday afternoon when Kyle texted me and said he wanted to hangout.I got ready for the day in a Pirce The Vail shirt,black skinny jeans,a dark purple beanie,black and white flannel,and black vans.I drove to Kyle's house and knocked on the door."Hey Johnnie"Kyle said happily with a smile."Hey Ky Ky"I replied hugging him tightly.His hand touched my butt and my pants got tighter.He didn't feel my bulge which I was happy for but once he let go of the hug I ran to the bathroom. There was lube in one of the drawers so I got it out and undid my pants.My dick was fully erect so I grabbed the lube put it on my hand and grabbed a hold of my dick.I pumped my member and bit my tongue holding back a moan,I pumped faster and my tip was dripping pre cum.After a few more pumps I came and the cum splatered onto the floor.I saw a few paper towels on the counter.I grabbed them and cleaned the floor.Kyle stood at the bathroom door and knocked"Hey bro are you okay?".I picked up the paper towels and flushed them down the toilet"Uhh yah I just had to um use the bathroom". "Okay"he said while walking away from the door.I put my dick back in my pants buttoned the button and zipped up the zipper.A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I opened the door to see Kyle with his shirt off.

Kyle's pov

I had my shirt off because I was gonna change but got caught up in playing a game on my XBox."Fuck!"I said while slamming the controller onto the couch but not breaking it.I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I jumped in surprise.Johnnie rubbed my bair chest and touched my v-line getting dangerously close to my dick.
A/n
I'm aware that I am an asshole this chapter was purposly short because I was caught up in talking to my beautiful girlfriend but the next chapter will be longer bye bye