Spread them

18+ WARNING SMUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ
Kyle's Pov

"J-Johnnie what are you d-doing?"He was kinda turning me on since I've had a crush on him."You know what I'm doing"He purred in my ear tickling my neck hairs."J-j-Johnnie I don't understand"I stuttered out,He rubbed my clothed dick and My pants got tighter.He kissed my neck and I moaned,the area he was working on was coated in saliva.I turned around so we were facing each other,he pushed me onto the couch and got on top of me.Johnnie reached up,took his belt off and undid his skinny jeans.I bit my lower lip and watched as he took his shirt off,He got off me and slid his pants down his legs and shook them off his ankles.I could see his bulge through his underwear"Strip"he demanded.I stood up from the couch,I took my shirt off and Johnnie apparently got inpatient,he grabbed me and started to make out with me.I felt him unbottuning my pants and he stuck his tongue into my mouth.He grabbed my boxer covered dick and I moaned into the kiss,He pulled down my pants and grinned.Johnnie saw my bulge and looked down at me,he started to rub my sides and chest.I was pulled closer to him and I felt his lips against my neck and he started to suck and kiss it.I felt him pull my boxers down,He slapped my ass and picked me up so my legs were around his waist.Johnnie was still in his boxers,He sat down on the couch so I was sitting facing him on his lap.The older male smiled at me and stroked my hair"You're such a good Baby boy for daddy aren't you?".I just now found out that Johnnie was into the daddy and baby boy kink"Oh yes daddy I'm such a little cockslut for you"I replied in a sorta sexy tone.Johnnie chuckled a little while rubbing my bair ass,he moved his hand from rubbing my ass to rubbing my chest and v-line."Look baby boy you're gonna give me a blowjob ok?"Johnnie asked looking at me with a serious face."Ok daddy.Will it hurt?"I asked daddy knowing that his dick is big and if it hits the back of my throat it might hurt."No baby it won't hurt"He explained.A sigh of relief left my mouth and he kissed my forehead"Ok get off my lap,sit on your knees and then just suck on it ok"I smiled at the fact that he was so gentle an nice towards me instead of being pushy and rude.I got down on my knees on the floor and he pulled his boxers down to his ankles so his lengthy cock was in front of me.Daddy pet my hair making me feel better and he pulled me closer to his member.I took his dick in my mouth and started sucking his taste got better and better with every suck and I heard Johnnie moaning every once in awhile.After a few minutes of sucking Johnnie told me he was close to climax so I prepared myself to swallow the nasty substance.I sucked one last time and He came into my mouth and I swallowed it all making sure not to spill any."Good boy"Johnnie said noticing that I swallowed all of it,I smiled proudly.Johnnie picked me up and set me on the couch on my back and took his boxers off completely.I watched as he left to the bathroom and He came back with a bottle of lube that I forgot that I put in there.Johnnie smirked when he saw me laying on the couch like how he put me there.Daddy got back on top of me with the bottle still in his hand,"Spread them"He said refuring to my legs.I quickly spread my legs and he put them on his shoulders"Baby boy do you need prep?"He asked in a sweet and lustful tone.I noded my head in response,he put lube on his fingers and he fingered me until I told him I was ready.Johnnie pulled his fingers out and put some lube on his erect cock.I felt his tip on my hole and I took a deep breath preparing myself for his dick.He stuck it in me and I feel a lot of pain,"Don't worry baby boy the pain will subside and all you'll feel is pleasure"I again noded my head while biting my lip.He thrusted slowly in and out of me,pleasure over took the pain and I moaned."You like that"Johnnie whispered in my ear."Yes*moan*fuck yes".He chuckled when these words left my mouth and he thrusted faster.After a few minutes I felt I was gonna cum"D-daddy I'm gonna*moan*cum"I told him."Okay cum for me baby"He whispered in my ear biting my earlobe and sucking on it.I moaned as I came and the cum covered my chest and Johnnies hands.After a few more thrusts he came inside of me,daddy rode his orgasm and pulled out.We were both panting"Did you*pant*like that?"Johnnie said while continuing to pant."Yes*pant*daddy"I said smiling.I wanted to go take a shower so I could wash all of my and Johnnies cum off me"Daddy can I go take a shower?"I asked in an innocent tone."Of course Angel but I'm gonna take a shower with you"I giggled at the thought of both of us showering together.Daddy kissed my forehead and neck earning a moan.He got off of me,so I got up and walked to the bathroom with Johnnie trailing behind me.I felt Johnnie rub my ass with his right hand.We walked into the bathroom and I turned on the shower.Johnnie walked in first since it's a walk in shower,then I walked in after him.I started to wash the cum off my chest,hands,and face.Daddy came up behind me and slapped my ass,I jumped and moved out of the way so he could wash up.After him and I cleaned our body's we got out of the shower dried off and got dressed.I sat on the couch after getting dressed since we just put on the clothes that were on the floor.Johnnie cuddled while watching "The Fault In Our Stars" and we fell asleep on the couch together.