Chapter 15.5 Together

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Skip Beat!

Author's Note:
Please note, this chapter should be read after chapter 15! Originally, I planned to skip this part, but the more I write the further chapter, the more I want to write this part. Thanks for reading. Love you all... 😍😍😘

While Kyoko was in the bath...

"Yo, Boss!" Ren called Lory as he said.

"Don't 'Yo Boss' me after you've made me waiting all day, Young Man! So, first thing first, how is she doing?" Lory asked him sincerely despite his sulky speech before.

"She's more than fine, I suppose. Seems like she got what she was looking for from meeting her mother." Ren explained briefly.

"So, how's the rest? You owe me a hell of explanation! And I mean everything, Kuon!" Lory used his most serious tone in a hope to get Kuon to talk.

"Actually, Kyoko and I are planning on going there to meet you and discuss some things. I call you to ask for your available time." Ren answered honestly, or rather, spontaneously.

"Kyoko, eh? So, tell me, one of those things you want to discuss is about your relationship with her, he~h?" Lory sneakily dragged the question.

After taking an audible deep breath and cleared his throat, Ren firmly answered. "Yes. That's one of it, Boss."

"You sneaky little git! You better drag yourself here in this instant! I don't care if I have to see that smug face of yours, but I'm dying to hear the whole story of you finally get the number 1 Love Me member." Lory laughed heartily.

"I'm taking her with me so please don't ruin it by scaring the hell out of her, will you? We'll head there together as soon as she's finished her bath and getting ready." Ren cut the line fast after intentionally drop the 'bath-bomb'.

'Let that LoveMon imagines anything he wants and swirls in that frenzy for a little while. That should make him busy for a moment and I will take my sweet time with Kyoko before heading over there to meet him.' Ren chuckled softly and made another call.

"Moshi-moshi, Yashiro-san. Is it a good time to talk?" Ren politely asking.

"Yes, Ren. I'm still at the office, but currently I'm alone, so it's fine. What do you want to talk about?" Yashiro answered immediately.

"Ah, first, it's about my schedule for tomorrow. If you finished arranging it, could you please send it to me?" Ren wanted to squeeze some time for him to be with Kyoko before he headed back to Guam for Tragic Marker final shooting.

"Of course. I'll send it right after you finished the call or I can read it for you now." Yashiro offered.

"Ah, actually, I have something to talk to you, so if it's possible, please spare some time for it. And also, I need to trouble you for one more thing." Ren hesitantly asked.

"Ren, you're scaring me by being so formal about it. If it's so important, I can come to you now and we can talk about it since I'm free right now." Yashiro quickly offered.

"Ah, no. It's not so important that you need to trouble yourself, Yashiro-san. And as for now, I'm still with Kyoko and we're heading off to meet the President.

"Oh My God! I forgot about that. How is she?" Yashiro's tone was full of concern for the young girl with the golden eyes that he was so fondly and cared for.

"She is fine. I'll tell you everything and answer every questions you might have tomorrow. For now, I'd like to ask a favor."

"Sure. What can I do for you?" Yashiro tried his best to supress his fan-girl side for not squealing after hearing Ren talked about Kyoko and instead offered his best support for his best friend.