Chapter 12 Kyoko's Fairy Prince

Disclaimer : I do not own Skip Beat!

Author's Note:
I'm really sorry, minna... I was really busy and just too tired to write... I hope it's worth your waiting... Please vote for the story after you read. It motivates me... Luv you all... 😘😘😘

'I never thought that I'd feel better only by having him with me. Suddenly, all those negative thoughts and desperation puffed away leaving no trace. As soon as I saw him, I could feel all my worries melted and washed away. Even with the Corn stone, it would still take some time. Corn's magic from his real self is amazing. It makes me feel I could face anything, invincible.'

Just that thought helped Kyoko to stay strong and face anything in front of her. For now, it was Fuwa Sho.

As soon as they arrived and Kuon left, Sho started his barrage of questions. Kyoko heaved a deep sigh and answered as much as she could without revealing Kuon's secret.

"Heh! So, tell me one thing, you two are going out?" Sho asked sarcastically.

Kyoko flinched a bit but her face blushed cutely. Kuon sat next to her and draped his arm over her shoulder, "Yes, we are." He said firmly.

"Geh, you fell for the same pit twice? Stupid Kyoko! I guess I'll have to tell my mother that they will have a new *nakai(servant in a traditional restaurant in Japan)."

"What are you talking about?" Kuon confusedly asked.

"She told me once that if she ever fell in love with Tsuruga Ren, she'd serve as a nakai in my family inn for the rest of her life." Sho laughed.

"Then it's okay, isn't it. You didn't fall in love with Tsuruga Ren, after all." Kuon laughed.

"She is clearly in love with you!!!" Sho rebuked.

"Yes, she is." Kuon nodded happily. "But that's where you were wrong. Kyoko loves me, and I am not Tsuruga Ren." He dropped the bomb.

The absurdity of the fact left Sho speechless. As he read the cards in his hands, he realized that everything he said was true after all...

"With this, I really hope you'd use the information you have wisely. It's not that I don't want it revealed, it's just not the time yet. The president of LME and I still have things on our end to tie up before we come out with the truth. And most of all, I don't want any of this affect Kyoko in a bad way."

"Che...!" Sho answered shortly.

Less they knew, his inside was seething. The scene displayed in front of him was infuriating and saddening at the same time.

'Why does it just have to be him? From all the people in the world, why him?! I was there too... She is MINE!!! "But you left her cruelly." She won't be like this if I didn't! "But you won't even care if she wasn't what she is now." I don't care, she is still mine. If not for me and my family, she would be nothing after that bitch left her. "But she paid for her, so it's not true." I DON'T CARE!!!' The black voice kept making him thinking and he didn't like it in one bit. It made Sho realized things he didn't want to.

"It's too late to go back home, so, why don't you give your landlords a call and tell them you're staying over at a friend's house, honey?" Kuon suggested Kyoko.

"Ah, you're right. I didn't tell them where I'd go before. I didn't think at all, more likely..." Kyoko sighed.

Kuon gave her his phone and let Kyoko took it out of the room to call her family. As soon as Kyoko was out...

"Now, Fuwa... I don't care whatever you think, but, I know one thing for sure, you care for her. Wait," Kuon stopped Fuwa before he rebuked him, "You may denied it all you want, but for now, just listen. I don't know what she'd do about the news right now, and when she does, will you help her? Stop!" Again, Kuon cut him off before he said anything. "Think about it carefully before you answer. I will ask again, will you help her?"