Casey!!! - Chapter 2

Dawson Point of View (POV)

Kelly said over the radio "Chief the firefighter that is down is Casey, I do not know what condition he's in I let you know when I do!" Chief said "Ok let me know when you know anything about Casey or if you have found away out or the rest of them!" I stood there even in more tears and Brett came over to me and cuddle up with me.

Inside the factory, Kelly felt for a pulse on his best friend. Kelly said Kannell "We need to get Casey out of here now or he will die! But I am not going to tell Chief till Gabby has gone that there might be a big chance that Casey will not survive this!" So Kelly and Kannell went back the same way that they had came to find Casey and said over the radio to Herrmann "Can you tell me where your's and Mouch location is?" Herrmann said "North West Corridor Severide why? " Severide said "Because me and Kannell are coming to help you and Mouch and everyone else get out of here." Severide and Kannell found Herrmann and Mouch and did the same this to find Stella and Otis.

Cruz said to Chief Boden "Look Chief over there!" Over where Cruz had pointed there was as a blurry people walking over. I realize it was Kelly and he had someone on his shoulder and same for Herrmann. I ran over to Severide to see who it was. I stood there as it was Casey. I said to Severide "Put Casey on the trolley." then I quickly push it into the ambulance and off we go to the hospital but Severide stayed out. Mouch went into the other ambulance. Kelly walk over to Chief and said "It does look good for Casey I don't think he will survive this I did not want to tell over the radio because of Gabby and Casey had a very weak pulse when I felt. "

We was on our way to the hospital when all of a sudden the monitor started to beep...

Thanks for read this chapter please leave a comment what you think will happen next? Chiara xx