You need to let us in!

Emily's pov:

It's been a couple of days and Stephen said he wasn't coming in today cause he was sick but no one believed him.

Stephen's pov:

Today was court day I was scared it was long and boring. And Cacandra won custody of Mavi. I was heart broken and I knew it would change me forever. I decided that it would be best to go to set. So I did.

Emily: I thought you were sick?
Stephen: I'm betterish now so I decided to come to set.
Katie: Yay that's great we have a scene together.
David: Do you buy it? He whispered to Emily.
Emily: Nope.

We got a few scenes done and it was pretty normal besides the tension between us. I went to the lounge room and found that my Facebook was blowing up and they were talking about the court today. Great. Emily,David & John walked into the room and I put my phone down.

Emily: I know something's up you just won't tell us but you need to.
Stephen: I'm not gonna tell you just leave it be.
Emily: No. You need to let us in Stephen!!
Stephen: Fine. My daughter almost drowned and my wife divorced me and took custody of her so I cant see her anymore!!!!!!
I started to cry into my hands and the room was silent.
Katie: Are u ok?
Stephen: No!
Willa: why didn't you tell us sooner?
Stephen: cause I don't need to tell you everything that's going on in my life.
I cried I little harder. Emily stood up and just hugged me for a while. I could tell she enjoyed it more then usual and I liked it too.

Emily's pov:

Stephen told us finally and I was kinda glad for 2 reasons. One he told us and two I have been in LOVE with him ever since Olicity scenes started on arrow. I never told him about how I felt but I planned to tell him this weekend at comic con.