Alright

The ring on his finger intimidated my thoughts, and his fingers ran against his mouth and chin, as if he was pondering my statement too much.

"You don't trust me?" He hummed. My eyes narrowed at his questionable gaze and I nodded.

"How can I trust you so quickly Yoongi, after the abuse, after the drinking, after you leaving when I tried to help you? There's no way I can trust you yet, you have to earn it." I stated with truth and reality. Yoongi was, and Yoongi would always be a man of many words within his gaze, but yet the thought of him not being able to understand that I couldn't trust him was unbearable. He was smarter than this, he was much more reasonable.

"Alright..." He nodded. "Alright..." repeating what he had said, he walked up to me and ran his fingers through my hair, caressing my cheek with his finger. 

"I will earn it somehow..." He stated with ease.

______________________________

Sorry bout the short chapter. don worry

It will get better soon.

I'm so sorry about not updating, i have been busy... like rlly busy.

I had this thing as like a Rock N Roll camp, where we make a band for a week and have a concert... it made me so stressed and i'm so sorry for not updating so quickly... Dx i'm so sorry. i gotta finish this book... 

I WILL FINISH DA BOOK Dx