Wrong

~Josh's pov~

There is no way y/n will forgive me or anyone. She had already been through SO much but I had to make it  worse.

I want to just yell for a doctor and ask him she did actually just have a panic attack or is there something we don't know.

Maybe something happened that she didn't tell anyone like she took something. I don't know but I'm gonna say something to the doctor.

I got up and went to find a doctor or a nurse really just anyone. I found the doctor that asked me all the questions.

"Excuse me?" I said "yes?" He asked "should y/n be up by now if she just had a panic attack?" I asked "yes we were gonna do some test" the doctor said then told me to follow him.

I followed him back to y/n's room. "We are gonna do an MRI in her but before we do could she be pregnant?" I he asked

"No" I responded and he nodded and took her away. I sat down in the hospital chair and waited. Hat could be wrong with y/n. I'm really scared I don't want anything to be wrong. Yeah I blew up on her but I still love her.....

~Katniss's pov~

I got a text form Josh say y/n was in the hospital and was getting an MRI. So being the person I am. I got into my car and drove to the hospital. I walked into he ER and to the front desk "hi how may I help you?" She asked "my friend y/n l/n she is here and I need t see her" I said hoping they would just let me see her. "Well visiting hours are over but fine she is in room 2B4" she said and I nodded.

I ran down the hallway to see Josh sitting in the room... "hey" Josh said lookout my up at me. "What's happening???" I asked "well she had a panic attack and she was out longer then usual so they are doing and MRI to see if anything is wrong" Josh explained

"Why'd she have a panic attack?" I asked "well Tyler wanted to tell her that what he had told me was fake then she passed out and is not waking up" Josh said "great" I muttered and sat down.

~your pov~

I woke up and freaked out I was in some kind of tube but then it opened there was a doctor "good your up come with me" he said then out me in a wheelchair and too m down a long hallway. He took me into a room that had josh and katniss in it.

I almost cried Tyler was enough for one day but now I see josh make me want to go back to sleep.

"Well you can ketchup" he said then left.
~~~
Here is the chapter nothing much to say except thank you for all your support. Like these people who comment or vote when I say something so I'm gonna tag some people who you really should follow
Fangirl22345
Blurrymcflurryface
joshdunmydaddy
mar3045
twentyonediamandis
Katniss_55
But yeah bye