Chapter 2: Friends and Siblings reaction

Moon POV
I can't believe that my brother is getting married with my good old friend, Lillie. I'm so excited for them, I wish I could do that with Gladion but have guts to do it. Plus the best part I'm going to plan Sun and Lillie wedding, I sure start planning now.

Hau POV
My great pal, Sun finally propose to Lillie. At first he came to my house for some helpful advice. So I give some advice, than he to worry.
  "What if she too shy and say no or maybe she tell it to Gladion and Lusamine, they will kill me man" he told me.
I claim him down and tell him she love him and will married him also she will tell her family about it and I'm sure that will not kill him. With those words Sun have confidence back and when out my house without a word. Few hours he came with a smile on his face.
"So, how it go Sun" I ask him.
"It when well and you are now my best man" he told me and give a smile back.

Gladion POV
She is my little sister and she getting married before me. I wasn't there for her when our mother was crazy. I feel so bad leaving her behind, so I make it up by supporting her with through the marriage. Also she want me to help Moon with the planing, I'm don't why but it, because I love my sister. Plus our mother is very happy that one of her kids is getting married.

To be continue