The Tumblr Model.

1,045 likes.
That's the most I have gotten so far.
Ever since I've been modeling for Tumblr I've been getting a lot of attention. I've even got some contracts, but I turned them down.

I don't want people to recognize me just because I have a pretty face. I want them to recognize me for who I am.

Because that's what a good life sounds like.

My name is Lianna Riverton and I am done with being the camera's victim.
------------------------------
9:27 PM
------------------------------
I looked at the time, seeing how it was almost nine thirty I close my diary and made it to my bed.

Tomorrow was the first day of school, which also meant it was the worst day of the year.

I checked online to see if there was any way to get out of all the ceremonies and welcome-back homework, but as I was researching I saw this site where it said: "If your child does not show up on the first day of school, you could be fined."

Well, so much for that idea.
------------------------------
6:00 AM
------------------------------
*insert alarm noises*

I sighed.
It's time for school.
After freshening up and changing into clothes, I went downstairs to grab my toast and say goodbye to my parents.

I walked out the door and sighed...
Then as I turned to try and walk to school I bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"
I looked up to see...

 Are you ok?"I looked up to see

This guy.
Instead of being polite and saying sorry like a normal person would, I got up and ran away like a madman all the way to school.

------------------------------
8:30 AM
------------------------------

"You did what?!" My best friend Cheryl said.

"I said when the guy said sorry I-"

I got cut of by the series of punches I was getting from Cheryl.

"Stupid! I know what you said! But when a handsome guy offers you help, you try to get him interested in you. Not scare him!"

"Whatever, Cheryl, it's not like I'll be seeing him anytime soon."

"I don't know Anna, maybe fate brought you together."

"Shut up." I laughed, then me and Cheryl made it all the way to the hall to have the welcome back ceremony.
------------------------------
In the hall
------------------------------
"Still can't believe you blew off a hot guy."
"Shut up Cheryl." I laughed as we waited for a lazy old man we call...The Principal.

Heck, none of us would be surprised if he forgot that today was the first day of school. All the promises he made on the election have all been rubbish.