Sadness

"NO" I scream in pain as my unusual step dad abused me. My name is Valerie Sanchez Im from Honduras but learned English here In United States. The reason my Mom died Was because my stepdad beat the sh*t out of her and died. I was 6 at the time and I learned how to take care of my self. Im 15 right now and I have a talent no-one knows about. Im a singer. I was invited to L.A to visit my friend "YOU'RE NOT GOING NOW GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND BUY ME MORE BEER AND IM NOT GONNA WAIST MY MONEY"-my dad said I responded by telling him I'm gonna save my money for my flight that's when he got the belt. I ran strait up my room and stated crying. I used my table to block the door. He fell asleep it was 3:00 in the morning and I had to sneak out the window. I called an uber to pick me up. As I snuck out I heard my step dad's stupid dog I scream in pain as I walk he heard me and tried to bring me inside but It was late I got to the uber and drives me to the airport. I sit next to this guy with blond hair brown eyes. I listen to music he says "you should listen to my song" I laugh and he ask what's so funny I say your not famous as he gets his camera out he starts saying guys I met this girl in the airport she's so funny. "Thanks" I say with a smile "what's your name?" The man ask I say Valerie Sanchez he says well Valerie how would you like to be in team ten? I stare at him in shock and say....

Cliff hanger.... What will she say... Hope y'all enjoy this chapter I will post more right now. Read to find out...