Return

It's been three months. Three months since I tried to commit suicide. Three months since he left me without saying bye. Three months and I can't move on. I start to sing one of my favorite spanish songs. " yo te ame, te adore no te quiero ver" (trancelation: I loved you i adored you i don't wanna see you again.) I start to cry while I sing. "Don't cry over some douchebag"- I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and see my best friend from 6 grade. I cry even more because she died in a car crash in the 7th grade and I saw her ghost. "I've missed you so much, I had no other best friend than you. Lisa please don't leave me. Stay with me in this crisis."- I say talking to the ghost. "He will-" she gets cut of and I cry harder. "Who were you talking to?"-Jake asked. "I need to see her. I need to go to her grave"- I said as I walk towards the door and walk to the cementry where she's at. I cry harder and she apperes. "Don't cry for him. Take your own advice. The advice you gave me when we were young."-she says "But it's hard. I love him."-I tell her "let go"- were the last words I heard her say before she died. She said it again today and I thank her for everything and go home. "Valerie" I hear a voice say as it comes to hug me I cry harder remembering that conversation I just had. "Whats wrong?"- Aj asked. I slap him and run upstairs. "Valerie please open we need to talk. It's me Jake." I let him in "first of all what was that downstairs? Second of all who were you talking to earlier?"- Jake asked me and I cry. He looks at me worried "I took my friends advice that's what happened down stairs and my I was talking to my Best Friend who died in six grade I talked to her in my head." "Oh I'm so sorry and I need to tell you we're having a masquerade tomorrow at 5" "ok I'll shop now" I said. I walk downstairs and see Tessa and Aj kiss. I ignore them and shop by my self. As I shop I find the perfect dress. I also find the mask and the Shoes. But I run into...

THANKS FOR READING!! Who did she run into?? Find out in the next chapter byee