It's Her!

Aj's P.O.V
It's her Valerie was the girl I went crazy for at the gala. God she looks beautiful. I tried to move on from her and this happened! Jesus I- I get cut off by Erika snapping her fingers at me. "What were thinking about?"-Erika asks me. "Nothing"-I reply. "Sure about that?"-she asks "positive"- I say. I hear a phone ring. It was Valerie's phone. "Hello?" She asked. She hung up and ran to her room.
Valerie's P.O.V
This isn't possible. Why why why! My crazy ex boyfriend is in town and he said he'll do anything to get his hands on me even if it means to kill!!! I hear a knock on the door "not now go away"- I say "just know I was the guy in the gala"- the person said. I open the door to find no-one there.

*** 1 in the morning***
I sit in the back yard and look at the sky. I hear the door behind me open. I don't look back. I feel a towel in my mouth and nose. Everything goes black. I wake up in someones apartment and it was my crazy ex. "Morning sunshine"-he said "Don't call me sunshine and where am I at?"- I said. "Home"- he says "THIS ISN'T HOME!"-I scream at him "yes it is, I'm gonna buy you some new close stay here"- he says. As he leaves, I put pillows in my blanket and escape. I run back to the team 10 house worried. "Where the hell have you been? How long have you been gone?" - Jake says and I cry. "What's wrong?"-he asks "I got kidnaped by my crazy ex and I've been gone since one in the morning"- I say "oh Jesus I'm sorry"- he says. I hear a knock and answer it. "Oh there you are. So sorry my girlfriend got distracted and ran into y'all"- he said "well why is she dating Aj? Are you cheating on him?"-Jake says "No I'm not going with you and no I'm not dating Aj."- I try to run to my room but he pulls me into his car and next thing you know I'm in his trunk. I cry and the trunk opened. Were still driving and I jump out. I go back home and cry. I find Aj in the couch and he asked what happened. I tell him everything and he decided to...

What do you think will happen? Will he kiss her? Or nah? Find out in the next chapter. So sorry! I used my data to do this chapter. I have no wifi! Help mee! But read more of this intrested (by interested I mean boring) book!!!