Chap. 2

Song:I write sins not tragedies-panic at the disco (If ya know dus artist you get 7up and a cookie)

Toms POV
I ran. I got home. I lived alone which was great. I rubbed the spot Tord had bit. I dont know why but...the spot had felt good...What am I saying...he probably doesnt feel the same way and just wants to use me...(MY CINAMIN ROL NYUU) I slumped on the couch. I brought out my phone and started to text my friends.(Its group chat btw)

Tom:Hey guys.

Jimmini: TOM I SAW YOU RUNNING AND YOU NEVER RUN THAT FAST. WHAT WAS WRONG.

Pusheena: Yeah Tom. Is something up?

Edd: guys we probably should give Tom some personal space. I mean its fine right Tom?

Tom: Yea its fine!

Matt: Ok Tom. Anyways were you hurt in any possible way???

Jimmini: IF THIS IS ANYWHERE RELATED TO THAT A** TURD THAN IS2G.

Pusheena: JIMMINI LAUNGUAGE IN FRONT OF THE CINAMIN ROLL!

Tom:Well it actually was...

Edd:WHAT DID HE DO???

Matt: IM GRABBING MY GOLF CLUB RIGHT NOW.

Tom:Um...well...I saw him and he looked sad and...So I decided to cheer him up with a hug...

Jimmini:DANG YOU TOM AND YOUR CINAMIN ROLLIENESS!

Matt:really Tom ur way 2 kind.

Tom: Well...I hugged him and he um...

Edd: SPIT IT OUT TOM. SPIT IT OUT.

Pusheena:WHAT DID HE DO TOM.

Tom: Uh...he faced my neck and bit it...

Jimmini:HE GAVES YOU A HICKEY!? MY CINAMIN BUTTERSCOTCH SNICKERDOODLE STRAWBERRY PIE??? TOM I GTG.

Pusheena: ME TOO.

Edd: ME AND MATT DO ASWELL.

Matt: YEP. BYE TOM.

Tom: Bye guys...

I got off of my phone and decided to watch netflix.

Jimminis POV
Me,Pusheena,Matt, and Edd all gathered at my house deciding what to do with this bully. "I SAY WE ALL KEEP AN EYE ON TOM IF HES NEAR THAT BULLY." Matt nodded at Edds idea. To be honest I was a little surprised with Matt...because whenever that bully is here, he just loses his narcissistic side is just...lost...Whatever. My only focous now is Tom."Maybe we should tell the police or a teacher" Everyone just shrugged at Matts idea. I looked at my watch and it was 6:52 P.M.

"Well discuss this tommorow guys" We all nodded and I lead them out the door.

Tordles POV
I drove to the base to meet my dad."What." I growled."Tord the yellow army wants to work together." Paul looked at me with a frightened glance."Tell them im fine with that but if they betray us than theyll regret every step they take." "Umm...Ok" Paul then rushed  through the doors to the base.

I left. I got home and walked upstairs to my room and flopped on my bed. Tom flooded my thoughts. Im such an idiot. I mean, he probably doesnt feel the same way right? I mean just look at me. Were complete oppisites. Im big, hes small. Hes nice and im not. Hes blue and im red. We are opposites never ment to meet...right? I dont deserve him....

I just couldnt stop think about Tom....
      -----TIME SKAP TO NEXT DAY-----

It was the next day of school...I hated school but I still needed the education but at least I can see Toms cute lil smile...

I got to the school and saw Tom alone sitting on the steps. He was probably waiting for his friends to show up."Hey Tom." Tom flinched and looked up at me."I- U-UM H-H-HI..." Tom looked like he was about to die."Look im sorry for yesterday." Tom calmed down a bit and smiled. He giggled. I SWEAR TO GOD THAT GIGGLE WAS THE BEST THING IVE HEARD IN YEARS HE WAS SO ADORABLE...."Well thats alright! Here!" Tom gave me his number...I gave him mine."Well it settled then! Im your first friend!" I chuckled."Heh. Yup."

All of a sudden I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around then someone punched my gut. I didnt feel anything since it was a pretty weak punch to me."YOU STAY AWAY FROM OUR CINAMIN ROLL!" Jimini sneered then punched me again."Ow. That hurts so much." Jimmini growled then backed away."Guys! Guys! Its ok now! Hes my friend!" Tom smiled. HIS SMILE WAS SO ADORABLE... ARGG I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE HIM RIGHT NOW..."Fine..." Matt and Pushena nodded slowly at Edds statement.

Jimmini pulled me down and whispered in my ear."HURT THIS CINAMIN ROLL AND YOU WILL FACE DARING CONSEQUENCES" (YOU TELL HIM GIRL) I nodded squinting at her."So...what now?" We all shrugged."Welp! Im going to class!" Tom stated proudly "Alright. Bye." I waved going inside with Tom.I felt them all glaring at me as I walked into the building with Tom. To me Tom made school more bearable (Haha bears...)

Jimminis POV
I started to get the feeling that Tord has a thing for Tom. I gasped. OMG I TOTALLY SHIP IT. RED+BLUE= THE PERFECT COMBANATION! I MUST GET THEM TOGETHER! "Hey guys!" They all looked at me."C'mere!" "Alright so I think tord has a thing for Tom!" I whispered. They all gasped."You think so?" Edd asked concerned."Well duh! Why else would he want to go with Tom! ALONE EVEN." I was very sure of myself."We must try everything possible to get them together!"

They all nodded. The bell rang."Welp! We better get to class guys!" We then all got inside the building.

Toms POV
Tords actually a really nice guy! Hes also very relatable! I really like him....but I dont know if he feels the same...Ill have to save that for another time... I all of a sudden thought of turtles...DING. An idea popped in my head.

"Hey Tord?" He looked down at me."Hm? Yes?" "Well I was thinking and...CAN I PLEASE CALL YOU TORDLE??"(XD) He looked at me like I was crazy then sighed."Fine...but NEVER In school..." I was really happy."Yay!" I hugged Tordle."Were here!" We both entered the classroom. Everyone looked at us. Tord kept growling at them. I nudged Tord to signal him it was ok. He stopped growling and clamed down.

We both sat down in our seats and people were staring. Mostly at me."Um Tord? People are staring at me..." Tord looked at me then the class. I was surprised! Just by a look he was able to make the class stop staring! But they all just whispered to eachother."Are you ok?" Tord looked concerned."Yup!" I giggled. Tord smiled. I really like Tords smile! He should smile all the time!
(TOM IS 2 CYUTE FER DUSH WORLD)

"You should smile all the time!" I giggled."Heh. But I like your smile more" I blushed. Tord covered his mouth and blushed too.I giggled more."Ok but you have to smile with me!" We both laughed and class had started.
     -----TIME SKAP TO END OF CLASS-----

It was the end of class me and my Tordle had walked into the hall and we were greeted by Jimmini and the guys."Heeey guys!" Jimmini greeted as me and Tord waved."Hi!" I greeted. All of a sudden the bell rang."Argg why is time so short...Welp bye guys!" I walked to my next class with Jimmini."So Tom! Whats been goin on with you and Tord huh?" I blushed."O-oh nothing eheheheheheee..." Jimmini squinted at me."Suuuure...ok Tom" We got to our class and sat down and then just chatted.

Matts POV
I was surprised because my next class was with Tord."So Tord. Whats the relationship between you and Tom?" Tords face dusted pink a bit at his name. I could, 167% tell that he loved Tom."Tord, I know you like him." I smirked. By now his face was redder than his hoodie. We got to our class and started to have a conversation. Man, Tord is pretty relatable I must say.

A/N WHO HAS A 9 PACK? BATMAN!