{Chapter 2}

~Min-Ah's POV~

"Barama bureora deoukdeo geochilge eodi goeropyeobwa nan gwaenchana duryeobjiga ana. Bureora barama deoukdeo geochilge kkeutkkaji shiheomhae bwa gwaenchana nan geuriswibge kkeogiji ana. Cause I'm a cactus." I sang, lying on my bed with my earbuds in, doing my homework. "Nal beorijima beorijineunma aewonhae bwasseotjiman ssaneulhan pyojeonge deo isang butjabeulsuga eopseosseo waeilkka waeilkka waeilkka wae eoneusungan honjaseo maeilbam lonely lonely night. Gwaenchana oerowodo nayeogie seo isseulkke hansongi kkocheul piugi wihae seoramyeon da chamgesseo. Barama bureora deoukdeo geochilge eodi goeropyeobwa nan gwaenchana duryeobjiga ana." Turning it up, I kept singing along. I never noticed my door opened as I solved my equation.

"Min-Ah!" Jumping as one of my earbuds was pulled out of my ear. Looking up, I saw my mom.

"Sorry mom, music just helps me focus." Smiling at her, I took out my other earbud and sat up, looking at her. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I just needed to ask you something." She said with a sheepish smile, looking nervous.

"Okay.....what is it?" SItting up, I set my pencil down and watched her fidget with her hands. Her breathing sped up a little. She was getting more nervous by the second. Assuming what it was, I nodded and closed my book. Grabbing my bag, I put my books and pencil pouch in it. Unplugging my phone charger, I took that and packed my school uniform along with an extra set of clothes. I put my laptop and my laptop charger in my bag before I zipped it up.

"I understand. I'll text Jiyong and tell him to stay with one of the guys. You kids have fun now, okay?" I teased, dropping from respect to a mutual dialect. Her blush spread across her face the way a wild fire did in a forest. Rapidly.

"Y-Yah, is that how you talk to you mother?" She questioned, stutterng out of embarrassment.

"It was a joke mom. Love you. Happy anniversary! I'm gonna go and stay with my unnies, you go and have fun with dad. Okay?" Smiling, I kissed the top of her head as I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out my bedroom door. Taking out my phone, I went to my group chat with my unnies.

----Group Chat with BlackPink----
Me: unnies!

Chaeyoungie 🌹: MIN-AH!!!

Lalisa💙: she lives!

Holy Jisoos: what do you need Min-Ah?

J-E-N-NIE: it's our favorite baby!

Me: hello unnies hahaha yes im alive. so i was wondering if i could stay with you tonight?

Chaeyoungie 🌹: OF COURSE YOU CAN!

Chaeyoungie🌹: WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO ASK?

Holy Jisoos: because it's proper manners

Chaeyoungie🌹: sorry unnie

J-E-N-NIE: 😂😂 Chaeyoung got scolded

Me: you're so funny. so is that a yes for me staying?

Lalisa💙: yes. i just texted our manager and he said it's fine Min-Ah. come over and make yourself at home 😊

Holy Jisoos: Awe look at our little maknae being responsible.

Me: thank you so much unnies! i'll be there in about 35 minutes