Chapter 0 - Prologue: The Beginning

His lips were touching hers. Her eyes were full with shock as his lips are pursed into hers. She thinks to herself, "I have a dart with me. That is right. It will be all over if I stab him with this." While the girl was thinking about that, the boy released his pursed lips and whispered, "You didn't stab me, that is the future."

One Week Earlier
"This is bad, our reputation is at stake here."
"Fine then, let's just ask anyone."
The girls turn over to a pink haired girl with pigtails on the front and back.
20xx/4/21  15:30 (HIGH SCHOOL CLASS 2-B)
The girl was tapping on her phone as one of the girls started to call out to her.
"Hey Yuno, are you-"
"Don't!"
The girl, full of annoyance got up and left the classroom. She brought along her belongings and her cell phone, too. The girls whisper to each other, talking about the girl behind her back.
"It's pretty hard to get along with Yuno," the girl started. "She's always carrying a cell phone."
"Ah, what game is it?" The girl who asked the pink haired girl questions.
"No, you've got it all wrong," the girl answers. "She's writing a diary."

The pink haired girl, who supposed her name was "Yuno", has always been a bystander. Back in elementary school, kids would invite her to play with them.
But she would decline all of them.
With nothing else to do, Yuno started writing a diary without knowing it, recording everything that is seen in a bystander's perspective. To her, it makes her feel at ease.
As Yuno took off her shoes, she decided to head to her room with dart boards on the wall.
However...
Despite not playing with other kids who wants to be Yuno's friends, she does have friends. Even though, it's her imagination. Without a doubt, they are her friends.
Yuno wraps herself around her blanket before calling out, "Deus."
Then, in a split second, the whole world changed into a room with a purple aura. There sits someone who looks pretty old. The person glances over at Yuno.
"Oh! It's Yuno," Deus exclaims. "Please wait a moment."
"I'm currently adjusting the Law of Cause &a Effect," Deus adds.
Judging by the situation, Yuno asks, "Does that mean something's going to happen?"
"You could say that the world will be turning into an exciting place," Deus replies.
"When you talk about exciting stuffs, wouldn't wars be in it?" Yuno questions.
Deus pauses Yuno, "Don't say such things. This game is pretty interesting."
Yuno sighs out of boredom.
This person is the Lord of Time & Space, Deus .Ex. Machina. He controls all time and space. Some suggest to call him a 'god'. Now, nothing good will happen when not listening to him. He's someone that must be taken lightly, or else you don't know what could possibly happen next.
"Diary again?" A girl asks. "Ya sure have many things to write down don't ya."
"Just kidding," she says.
"Hey," Yuno complains, "don't eat on my bed!"
This girl is called Murumuru, Deus' servant.
"Time, Place, and Incident," Yuno explains, "I simply write down everything I see."
"An idiot, aren't ya," Murumuru comments as she spits corn at Yuno.
"Hey," Yuno complains.
Murumuru looks at Yuno and says, "So,  it doesn't make any difference at all."
"That's actually right," Yuno explains. "My diary has no purpose. It's a No Difference diary."
Deus glances at Yuno with an idea.
Neither a dream nor goal, all what Yuno has is this diary and imaginary world.
The setting is back to reality, but Yuno can still hear Deus. Yuno hears Deus ask, "Are you lonely?"
Yuno responds with a no, but Deus adds, "However, if you could change the situation, would you do it?"
Yuno doesn't respond or answer that one. Then, Deus says, "Let's see, I will entrust The Future to you."
Yuno feels someone giving her something, then. In confusion, she asks Deus, "How would you do that?"
Yuno is given her cell phone.
"Isn't this my cell phone?" She asks as she grabs the phone. "Ah, what are you scheming?"
"An interesting game," Deus replies.
Yuno shrugs it off as she looks at her cell phone. Besides, everything's just her imagination, now isn't it?