1- Chilling by the pool

I decided to go chill out by the pool. One thing strangers don't know about me, I became a swimsuit model. Which MEANS I get designer swimsuits for free. Here is the swimsuit on me.

As soon as I grabbed my clubmasters glasses I ran down to the pool

As soon as I grabbed my clubmasters glasses I ran down to the pool. My brother and his friend was already there.

"What's up Lex?" My brothers friend said while his eyes explored me.

"Don't even think about that," as I said that I laid on the lounge chair and started tanning, not like I needed another tan.

About 10 minutes later, my brother threw me into the pool.

"TRAVIS, WHAT THE FUCK? I HAVE MY PHONE. YOU'RE BUYING ME A NEW PHONE." Can he blame me for yelling at him? There's only 3 days until school starts. I wanted to be in best shape as possible.

2 days later
Me and my brother are throwing a back to school party. It wouldn't matter since we don't really do anything on the first day. Here's my outfit for the party.

i basically get all my clothes professionally picked out now since I'm a model

i basically get all my clothes professionally picked out now since I'm a model. I heard people walking in and the music turning up. I instantly started looking for Michelle.

She was no where in sight. I had just gotten an amber alert with her picture there and I froze. Right after I got done freezing, a guy walked up to me and eyed me up at down. Then I realized. He was my bully.

"Scott," as I said that he grabbed my waist.

"Who are you beautiful?" Does he really think he's seductive?

"That girl you wrote a song about because I was soo ugly. It's Lexi, now get your hands off me," I didn't know if anyone was noticing the situation.

"That doesn't matter now, you're hot," his hands left my waist and went to my butt. I was really uncomfortable.

"Can you please just get off?" I was being sexually harassed and no one was noticing. "I can sue you for this, Scott."