2- Boat Day

Lexis pov
"Lexi! We're going on the speedboat! Change into you're swimsuit," my brother does this at the worst time, but I got new swimsuit so I wasn't complaining. We live in Florida so it's still hot enough to go on the speedboat.

 We live in Florida so it's still hot enough to go on the speedboat

I fucking love it. We went downstairs as we drove in my Range Rover to get to the place where the boat is. All the jocks were in my car. Some had to sit in the trunk which I found funny. Travis was navigating while we decided who was going on the tube first. It was gonna be Me, Max, And Amelia. Amelia, she is one of my close friends that I just haven't mentioned since she wasn't here yesterday. I got a picture with her on the first day of summer last year. Here it is.

I would say she's more friends with Michelle than she is with me, but she said I was a super close second

I would say she's more friends with Michelle than she is with me, but she said I was a super close second. And yes, I'm the blonde one. She's the dark brunette.

My brother is fine with me wearing something revealing, but he hates it when boys hit on me. I am younger than him by 2 minutes. And he still lectures me. It's annoying as heck.

When we got on the speedboat, we set up the tubes as Me, Max, and Amelia got on them. We had 3. Max was surprising off first, Amelia was off, and I was still on seeing how far I could still go after we picked them up. I went 5 more minutes and eventually fell in.

We came across the island we like to call String Island, cause it's shaped like a guitar. We stopped the boat where the water was probably 10 feet deep. The boys jumped out into the water while me and Amelia stayed on the boat tanning. Boys just don't get how important it is to have a tan.

"Lex! Come jump in!" My brother is lovable but annoying.

I sighed and did 3 backflips in a row and went in. I held my breath for a minute; a hidden talent of mine. Just to see who cared. I can hold my breath for 5 minutes.

As soon as Max came swimming towards me I popped my head up and yelled, "GOTCHA!" Everyone immediately started laughing their heads off. He looked pissed. As soon as I popped my head back up I felt s sting on my foot and thought; shit, did I just get stung by a jelly fish?

"I think I just got stung by a fucking jelly fish or some shit!" I was crying swimming to the shore of String Island. All I could see was a huge gash on my foot. I instantly KNEW I had to get stitches. I fell back because it hurt so bad. Travis and Max carried me onto the boat, while Amelia was totally unaware of what happened. What a friend.