Nacarat makes some Crack fiction

Lord help me for I have created hell fiction -
Nacarat Jester

Any people I mention (including myself lol) in this fic, and what I make them do in this fic, isn't how they really act. Hopefully not at least.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FANFIC NAME: "Nacarat makes crack fiction", or "Joining a religion is free."

WARNING! Offensive at some points. Also, NSFW (somewhat).

For those who couldn't tell already, this is a joke/parody on bad fanfics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) has such a horrible life.
Her no good, very bad, life.

After all, this is the same girl who lives in a mansion with 50 butlers and maids respectively. BUT, her parents are SOOO abusive. After all, when (Y/N) asked for a black diamond necklace to go with her Crimson tank top, jet black leather miniskirt, and fish hook purple tights, her parents said...

NO.

"How dare they, how dare her parents say no," (Y/N) said, angered. Her parents always say no to her edgy fantasies. They say it's "just a faze" and she will get over it.

HOW DARE THEY.
HOW DARE THEY SAY THAT.

Despite her pleads and yelling, (Y/N) didn't get what she wanted. She was so depressed, that she decided to do something she loved very much. She took out her Swiss Army knife with embedded diamond skulls and cut her arms. She then arranged her blood into her favorite shape, a reversed pentagram.

As she slashed violently at her poor arms, who might I add, were sick of her shit, the pentagram started to glow brightly. Suddenly, (Y/N)'s arms flew off of her body at lightning speed. (Y/N) Screeched like a whale being raped while a harpoon was caught in it's side.

Then, she met someone who changed her life.

Nacarat Jester clawed his way out of the glowing pentagram. As he finally made it out, he casually laid on the blood of (Y/N).

"You called?" He asked casually.

(Y/N) stared at the handsome
devil before her, in awe. How he was laying in what only could be described as a sexy pose, while holding a white rose covered in her own blood.

(Y/N) then sniffs her nose, before a violent torrent of blood sprays out of her nose, K̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ causing her to nearly die of blood loss.

Now, if you were to take off the (Y/N) goggles™ strapped to your eyes, this is what it would have really looked like.

Nacarat Jester lazily slides out of the pentagram, and lays on the blood of (Y/n), before making a blood angel.

"Henlo fucko, wanna help me do edgy shit?" Nacarat casually asks.

He has to ask for help with K̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ stuff because Nacarat is a lazy fuck.

(Y/N), finally regaining her senses, nods at sonic speed.

"Ok." Nacarat casually says, before grabbing her arms (that magically grew back) and dragging her into the pentagram.

S̶a̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶(̶Y̶/̶N̶)̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶n̶a̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶.̶