"Joining a cult is also free" (crack fic part 2)

Because a part 2 was "just needed." - Nacarat Jester

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fanfic name: "Joining a cult is also free"

WARNING! This fic is offensive at some points! This also contains graphic violence (edge). You have been warned!

If you haven't read the first part, might as well.

This is a joke/parody fic. Any characters or real people mentioned (including myself) and how they act should be taken with a grain of salt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The year is F̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ 202X. Ever since Team Magma took over the world, kyogre is mad as hell because some fucker just randomly showed up, and messed up their shit.

Alas, nobody gives a fuck about kyogre, it's always about that piece of shit Groudon and that asshole Raquaza.

Wait, why are we talking about the Pokémon universe? Uh...let's get back to what we sadly are here for...

Now, there is the now 22 year old (Y/N). Wearing a black and red striped sweater ((becaus UNDErfell RaWr XD)), red daisy dukes ((because that one sad meme)), purple fish net tights and black leather boots.

Beside her, a demon child that has 4 different fathers. This child, (Y/N)'s child, is named Lyana. You see readers, after (Y/N) got busy with four different guys, 8 months later this abomination tore through (Y/N)'s stomach like a damn chestburster.

Lyana has pastel blue and red hair with small orange horns sticking out of her head, indicating that somewhere in the creation of this shit, Nacarat was in there. She also has an IQ of 300 at 5 years old. Just sayin.

(Y/N) and Lyana are currently sitting together, in the living room of their mansion, eating lunch. (Y/N) is eating a sandwich covered in blood, while the five year old tyke is eating the souls of her babysitters. How cute.

After lunch, (Y/N) does what she loves to do best, read my immortal while being an emotional shit.

"Mama, can we play dolls? I want to play. Pweasse!" Lyana says as she tries to get (Y/N)'s attention, only to be kicked in face by the 18 year old.

*Achievement unlocked; Edgelord in the making*

Lyana, being abused by her mother constantly, picks herself up and trudges away sadly. Her perfect face still perfect because screw logic, I'm a glorified Barbie doll.

Meanwhile, in the pokèmon universe...

Maxie quickly wakes up, realizing that somewhere out there, in some alternate universe perhaps, Archie was taking a shit on his computer. Unfortunately, this was happening as he looked at the corner of his room, seeing the pirate literally shitting on his keyboard.

"God damn it Archie! Not fucking again!" Maxie screams at the kyogrephilic as he throws his trusty Groudon P̶l̶u̶s̶h̶i̶e̶ stress toy at Archie.

"THAT'S FOR ALL THE HARDENSHIPPING FANFICS!" Archie screams at Maxie, while hopping off of the seat he was on. The two then just started screeching at each other as usual.

This, of course, goes on, and on, and on, but, it stops early surprisingly. As Maxie was screaming at Archie that he was going to "castrate him with a butter knife", he stops in mid sentence.