Chapter 1

Hey this is my first story here, and i would love for some feedback, honest opinions/ideas/comments/votes :) it's always nice to learn new things so don't hesistate to let me know!!!!! 

[ i named the story intro but i might change it later if i continue, but i would be happy if you vote and comment] 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

"Penthouse please" I said, thinking to myself how lucky I was. Everyone knows last minute reservations here at the Moraggio never work out in your favour, but I desperately needed to get away from it all, so I did the first thing I could think of, pack some clothes, grab my Louis and head to Monte Carlo. It wasn't a hard decision, worries such as having enough money were things of the past for me, but after inheriting twenty million a little over a year ago life got easier, not that my situation was ever bad to begin with but I do believe in miracles of the financial kind now, love, well that's another story. Since my last relationship I've had quite some time to think...two days that is, and I came to the conclusion that I needed a vacation desperately. 

"For how long miss?" the receptionist asked. Well let's see I think it's safe to say ten days in Monaco would be a good deal, time to rest and unwind, plus shopping and spa visits, or should I say more? Hmm "two weeks please" I said, I mean four more days couldn't hurt, well my bank account that is. "Okay Ms. Bancroft, everything is in order for your stay, there will be complimentary champagne awaiting you in your suite and feel free to contact your butler for any special meal requests. Thank you for choosing the Moraggio" she said. "Thank you too Ms. Pierre" I said politely. 

Two wonderful weeks, but what should I start with first? Hmm, I do feel a tad bit tired after that eight hour flight from Barbados and with thousands of miles between me and that pathetic excuse for a loser, partial con artist James, I had no reason to worry about receiving any unwanted calls. You see James is now my ex, because emailing, texting and flirting with your ex girlfriends are a big deal in my world, it was bad enough that I spent a year of my life liking him, then when we finally went out, after a mere five months he starts asking me what I used to think about Ella, his ex, I mean hello why the hell are we discussing her so often these days? But what sealed the deal was four days ago at dinner when he got up to get his wallet in the car but forgot his cell phone on table, I would assume he forgot because it is practically glued to his hand, that poor blackberry has scratches on the screen and has received its fair share of abuse. So it rings, but being the good girlfriend I am I don't go snooping, but after five rings I start to think it's important, so checking the screen I see "E"...now that's weird who would he name "E", "Hello" I said, but I was too late, the person on the other line had already hung up. Then a message popped up saying "Hey babe, are you done dinner with that looser yet?...can't wait to see you later, I'm wearing your favourite on me, you know that blue lace thong with matching bra :) xx"..WOW...it was all I could say, feelings of sadness, anger, frustration crossed my mind, "E", I wasn't stupid I knew it was that bitch Ella but I thought she was out of the island in Oregon with her uncle. I couldn't believe what was happening, just when I thought me and James were getting better, it just turns out he went back to black behind my back, then again that's what I should have expected, once a cheater always a cheater they say. So before he could come back I ordered 10 bottles of the most expensive wine and told the waiter to give it to the 10 closes tables around me, "tell them it's on us, we are celebrating a special occasion, why not share" I said smugly. The waiter was gone before James came back, while checking his phone I caught him smiling devilishly as he released small pfft "what's that honey" I said sweetly, little did he know what was coming his way, "oh nothing, I have to go back to the office after, Tom wants me to get a file and make some adjustments, should take three hours the most" he said. "Well I'm going to the ladies room for a freshen up, be right back" I said, acting as innocent as I could, but after that that I headed to the reservation booth, told them to deliver the bill to my "husband" and was out the door and off the compound in under two minutes, the same time he got the bill and the fuck you and Ella note I asked the waiter to give him. I mean if karma was real, why not speed things up. Well that's all in the past now and I'm a free woman who finally learnt to use her asshole detector properly.