Chapter 1: The Confession

HA NEUL POV
I have always had an obsession with getting attention and praise from people every since I was a kid. So, I studied hard and got good grades. And always took care of my appearance.

I have always been in the top and was always number 1 in my junior high and elementary until high school.
This so called guy named 'Kim Taehyung' got first place on the entrance exams and was announced class representative.

That made me feel so angry because that was supposed to be my debut for people to notice who I was! In my 15 years of my life I have never been so humiliated.

So I thrived to be better then him and defeat him no matter what! On top of that he's got a good personality, great athlete, and he's the only son of a huge hospital.

I will never let him win ever again!
----------
I was sitting in class helping out other students with their work since I had to be a role model like everyone said.

But suddenly Taehyung walked in the classroom and everyone went to him. Ugh, I can't believe I have the same class with this jerk!

"Hey, Ha Neul can you help me out with this problem?" a girl asked.

"Of course." I replied.

"Ha Neul, here is the note I borrowed from you. Thanks for letting me use it." said another girl."

"I'm just glad you're feeling better again and you're welcome." I said sweetly.

"You know you really do have nice handwriting. I'm so jealous~" she replied.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled at her.

Suddenly my best friend Jennie came in the classroom and said "Ha Neul! Let's walk home together. Rosé is waiting for us outside."

"Hold on, let me pack away my things."

"Alright, take you're time." She said.
----------
"Hey, Jennie and Ha Neul I've been waiting for you two. What took you so long?" Rosé asked.

"Sorry, I had to help some classmates with some of their work." I said

"Well, let's get going!" Jennie said excitedly.

Well I was walking to the school gates I saw Taehyung and his fellow group members. I don't know why but every time I see him I just wanna crush him so bad ugh!

"Ha Neul, don't get mad but could you and Rosé watch BTS performance with me tomorrow? And I know you don't like Taehyung but still please?" Jennie said sweetly.

"A performance sounds fun! When and where?" Rosé replied with a big smile.

"Tomorrow during lunch I believe."

I just kept walking and ignored Jennie because I'm not really a big fan of BTS even if they are the most popular group in high school. But I do like their music to be honest just don't like the member V so much since he's my rival.

"Ha Neul, are you coming?" Jennie asked.

"Nah, I have to study. Exams are coming up and I need to become ranked 1 this time." I replied.