Chapter 4: He Was My First

When we got to the hospital Taehyung was transferred inside a room while I waited outside for him.

A couple minutes or so the doctor came out.

"Are you his guardian?" He asked.

"Uh.. No not really."

"Alright then." He started to walk away and before he could, I stopped him.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with him? Please?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to share information with you unless your his guardian or family.."

"I may not be his guardian but I brought him here so I have the right to know. I'm not his family.. But I'm his friend and I think I deserve to know what's wrong with him.. So please.. I'm begging you, is he okay?"

"Very well then. He's doing alright. No injuries everything looks alright. He just needs some rest." The doctor said and started to walk away.

Then the doctor came back. "If you want to go visit him then you may. I contacted his parents awhile ago so they should be here."

"Thank you."

I stood there thinking whether I should go in to see him or not. But I decided not to.. It's better that way. I mean.. He's alright so there's no need for me to really check.

I walked out of the hospital and took a taxi home and somehow I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. I don't know what's wrong with me but something in my heart felt uneasy and I didn't know what i was supposed to do to ease it.
—————
Later that night before I went to bed I got a text from Taehyung.

'Hey, did you get home safely?'

'Yes, I did. How are you feeling?'

'I'm glad, and alright I guess.'

'That's I relief'

'Were you worried?'

'I was..'

'Well you should rest up.. See you tomorrow.'

'Your the one who needs rest.'
'But Good Night.'

'Sweet Dreams!'

THE NEXT MORNING

As always I was the first in my class like all other days. I went to my seat while laying on my desk as I thought of him. I don't understand why I keep thinking about him. It doesn't make sense. Why do I feel this way? I must find the answer.

Without me knowing Taehyung walked into the classroom and scared me and I almost fell out of my chair but he caught me.

"T-taehyung?" I looked at him shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my class so it's obvious I'm here to learn, silly."

"I know but shouldn't you be resting at home?"

"No, it's really fine. I'm not hurt.. Just a little shocked I guess.."

"Ohh, I guess that's good but why were you shocked?"

"Well I-.." Before he could explain the other students came in along with the teacher so he went back to his desk. "I'll tell you later."
—————
It was lunch time and as I was heading to the cafeteria with Rosé and Jennie, I got a text from Taehyung. Telling me to meet me at the roof.